Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/16/2006 5:57:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 9:24:04 PM EST by SSDriver]
Ok I just put a springfield 1911a1 Trophy Match on layaway and when I finish paying it off I have to show proof of residency. My only problem is that I still live with my parents(need to find a place) so none of the utility's are in my name and my car is registered in my parents name as well. I was told that I could fill out a room lease agreement and that would be satisfactory. Doeas anyone have a template for a lease agreement? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:22:01 PM EST
you could also put your name on the car registration
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:30:57 PM EST
you could also get a notarized letter stating that you live with your parents rent-free. Include the address, both your parents' names, and have them sign as well at the notary.
Top Top