Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 1:15:08 PM EDT
I will be looking for an SAR-1 and any goodies to go with it.  Any of you know if this will be a good place to pick one up?  
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring some coin in your pocket, keep a lookout on both the people walking the show as well as the dealers. There are deals there from time to time. I'll be one of the dealers but I'm not selling my SAR-1....
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 12:36:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there at opening time on Saturday.
Breakfast Club anyone?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:17:21 AM EDT
[#4]
AZ-AR check your IM's.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there Saturday looking for a SAM-7s. A friend of mine Eric has a table there and should have lots of AK mags on his table. When you come into the building make a right. He is just inside the room on the south side.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#6]
mmmmmmm, magazines
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I am selling:
A NIB Sendra 16" pre-ban with a collapsible stock.

A NIB Serbu 50 BMG with factory bipod and "HAVE A NICE DAY" imprinted on the fromt of the muzzle break.

Pre-ban Bushmaster Bullpup M17 in excellent condition.

See you at the show.

If you are interested, let me know and we can set up a time to meet.

Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:10:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe we should start pooling together and set up a ARFCOM sellers table(s). It'll be easier to afford the table(s) and there will be enough people to rotate and still tend to the table.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 5:46:49 AM EDT
[#9]
The problem with Crossroads and Termark is that they turn all of their information on tables over to the Arizona Department of Revenue. I work for a tax attorney and we have had several calls from guys who have had tables at the shows and are now being hassled by ADOR over not having a state tax number and not filing returns. Your best bet is to make up a sign and walk around with the stuff.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:19:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Your best bet is to make up a sign and walk around with the stuff.

True, unless your selling a 40 lb Serbu.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes!  1 more day.  Think I am going when it opens tomorrow.  Anyone else seee this thread about the new ar-15 FF system?

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=165480

Looks interesting, especially for $250.  I may wait for some arfcom reviews first though

mmmmmmmmm, .50 Serbu.  Anyone got some $$$ I can borrow?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top