Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 6:31:05 AM EDT
Great pro gun/self defense article in Virginia Pilot today (Sunday). Link below.

Pro Gun Virginia Pilot Article
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#1]
good article, i need to get my wife to read it...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Good article!
It's nice to get some positive   press for a change.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty good article, and good to show interested people getting training.  Still very difficult to overlook the sometimes gross terminology error.  I didn't know the Glock 19 could fire 16 rounds withough "recocking the chamber".  How often must the chamber on a Glock be recocked?

There was too much hyperbole on power and gratuitous adjectives (slugs tearing through things, ripping apart brains and heart).  For something that should be as routine as learning to drive or how to behave in a courteous and respectful manner, the media have a difficult time writing about guns without reverting to hollywood terminology and sensationalism.

Regarding the article's title, when are we going to see an article about those who would rather see themselves or family dead rather than risk injuring a murderer/rapist/abductor?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top