Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/8/2004 2:20:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2004 2:23:42 AM EST by Bubbles]
I'm going to be interviewed live on the Chad Rock show from 11:00 a.m. to noon on 700 AM. Part of the show will be call-ins, and I'd love to here from folks. I don't know the phone # yet to call the show, so you'll just have to listen to get it. :)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:58:50 AM EST
I didn't see this till now or I would have tried to call in. How did it go?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:56:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Hoplophile:
I didn't see this till now or I would have tried to call in. How did it go?

9/9 is tomorrow...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:15:07 PM EST
Ahh, missed the date in the subject line.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:06:16 PM EST
What station is this? I'll be at work, but will listen if they have a web feed. Any idea?

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:50:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By Squib:
What station is this? I'll be at work, but will listen if they have a web feed. Any idea?

Found it. www.dcradio700.com The number for the Chad Show is 888-700-WDMV. No web feed, though. Please post a report afterwards.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:24:58 AM EST
I only caught the last half hour or so of the show and I wasn't getting a good signal on the cell so I couldn't call in.

The anti-gun, immigrant guy who called in towards the end showed that even when they have a fact straight, gun haters don't know what they're talking about. He talked about how a gun allows even a small child to do harm to the strongest of men and how pistols are called the great equalizer. Great so far, but this guy thinks that's a bad thing! This guy was basically saying that people should be left at the mercy of anyone larger and stronger than them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:40:53 AM EST
Hoplophile - apparently that guy is a regular listener and caller. He and the host don't agree on a whole lot, and it looks like he was the only anti to call in.

The show as a whole went well. We covered the list of topics I wanted, especially the AWB's imminent demise and the voting record of the Senior Senator from VA.

If you did try to call and either got dropped or had to hang up, I'm sorry. An hour-long program sounds like a long time, but it went by very, very quickly.

The host and I hit it off pretty well, and since I'm local he said I'd probably be called back in when other gun issues come up, especially while the General Assembly is in session... :)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:50:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 9:51:43 AM EST by Hoplophile]

Originally Posted By Bubbles:
If you did try to call and either got dropped or had to hang up, I'm sorry.

I was in an area that I knew had bad cell service so I didn't even try.

The host and I hit it off pretty well, and since I'm local he said I'd probably be called back in when other gun issues come up, especially while the General Assembly is in session... :)

Excellent!
Top Top