Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/2/2011 12:44:14 AM EST
Anybody know of a gun shop in S GA which carries primers and reloading supplies? I need some large rifle primers and don't feel like paying the $25 hazmat fee for 1000 primers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 1:08:25 AM EST
where in South GA?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:13:57 AM EST
perry sports center and bass pro shop
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:35:27 AM EST
I may have some if you are close to Savannah.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:36:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2011 8:37:08 AM EST by peligro113]
Originally Posted By strycnine:

I'm in Adel, currently in A'stan. I just trying to get fix on some so when I get home in a couple of weeks I can start reloading .308 win.
I'd go as far as driving about 1hr, I think Savannah was 2.5-3 hrs last time I went to Ft Stewart. The closest Bass Pro is in Macon, I think, which is about 2 hrs I might just have to suck it up and drive up there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:36:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By peligro113:
Originally Posted By strycnine:

I'm in Adel, currently in A'stan. I just trying to get fix on some so when I get home in a couple of weeks I can start reloading .308 win.
I'd go as far as driving about 1hr, I think Savannah was 2.5-3 hrs last time I went to Ft Stewart. The closest Bass Pro is in Macon, I think, which is about 2 hrs I might just have to suck it up and drive up there.

Yea, might not be cost effective for you to drive this far...lol.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:52:20 AM EST
if you are in adel I would check with chad at adel outfitters. I can't remember if he has any but im sure he has a few. You should also try jerry's sport center in ambrose ga. I have not been their but T3 is a new store in valdosta (carlton outdoors closed). You can also try new century on ashley st in valdosta; but the last time i was there they didn't have anything.

There is a small place in Tifton called Southern Outdoors on hwy 82 East that had a good amount of primers but do not expect to find any cool guns in there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:50:39 AM EST
Originally Posted By BillyPumper:
if you are in adel I would check with chad at adel outfitters. I can't remember if he has any but im sure he has a few. You should also try jerry's sport center in ambrose ga. I have not been their but T3 is a new store in valdosta (carlton outdoors closed). You can also try new century on ashley st in valdosta; but the last time i was there they didn't have anything.

There is a small place in Tifton called Southern Outdoors on hwy 82 East that had a good amount of primers but do not expect to find any cool guns in there.

Thank you very much
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:59:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2011 3:00:26 PM EST by acmech1]
Originally Posted By BillyPumper:

I was just in there on my way back from Florida two weeks ago and they said they don't carry ANY reloading supplies. I looked around anyhow and couldn't believe a huge store like that has nothing at all. I didn't talk to Chad, but the guy I asked said they don't sell any supplies for reloading.
edit, at least I don't know if I spoke with chad, but he did work there.

Top Top