Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2011 1:44:14 AM EDT
Anybody know of a gun shop in S GA which carries primers and reloading supplies?  I need some large rifle primers and don't feel like paying the $25 hazmat fee for 1000 primers.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 2:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]
where in South GA?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
perry sports center and bass pro shop
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I may have some if you are close to Savannah.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm in Adel, currently in A'stan.  I just trying to get fix on some so when I get home in a couple of weeks I can start reloading .308 win.
I'd go as far as driving about 1hr, I think Savannah was 2.5-3 hrs last time I went to Ft Stewart.  The closest Bass Pro is in Macon, I think, which is about 2 hrs I might just have to suck it up and drive up there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in Adel, currently in A'stan.  I just trying to get fix on some so when I get home in a couple of weeks I can start reloading .308 win.
I'd go as far as driving about 1hr, I think Savannah was 2.5-3 hrs last time I went to Ft Stewart.  The closest Bass Pro is in Macon, I think, which is about 2 hrs I might just have to suck it up and drive up there.

Yea, might not be cost effective for you to drive this far...lol.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#6]
if you are in adel I would check with chad at adel outfitters. I can't remember if he has any but im sure he has a few. You should also try jerry's sport center in ambrose ga. I have not been their but T3 is a new store in valdosta (carlton outdoors closed). You can also try new century on ashley st in valdosta; but the last time i was there they didn't have anything.

There is a small place in Tifton called Southern Outdoors on hwy 82 East that had a good amount of primers but do not expect to find any cool guns in there.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
if you are in adel I would check with chad at adel outfitters. I can't remember if he has any but im sure he has a few. You should also try jerry's sport center in ambrose ga. I have not been their but T3 is a new store in valdosta (carlton outdoors closed). You can also try new century on ashley st in valdosta; but the last time i was there they didn't have anything.

There is a small place in Tifton called Southern Outdoors on hwy 82 East that had a good amount of primers but do not expect to find any cool guns in there.

Thank you very much
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was just in there on my way back from Florida two weeks ago and they said they don't carry ANY reloading supplies.  I looked around anyhow and couldn't  believe a huge store like that has nothing at all.  I didn't talk to Chad, but the guy I asked said they don't sell any supplies for reloading.
edit, at least I don't know if I spoke with chad, but he did work there.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top