Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 5:09:40 PM EDT
I hve been doing alot of traviling. From Port Arthur to Fort Worth, to Dallas.

The 5 of this month, I was down in Port Arthur. To vist some friends. I went to a hotel that i use to stay at all the time. The average price was $49.95 a night. But that day it was $74.00 plus tax.

The second insadent happened coming back from the Dallas Gun show this weekend.. I was half way home to Fort Worth. When I seen a older lady in her late 70, with 2 younger kids. On side of the road. So I stoped to help her. The lady told me that a tow truck was on it way. I told her that I would wait for the tow truck to show up. So I stayed until it showed up. I set thier for a few minutes, until the lady came up to my truck and told me that the tow truck driver wanted $300 to tow her car his shop. So i got out of my truck and told the *&^% tow truck driver to go @#$%himself, and get out of here. He left like a bat out of hell..... So I took a look at the lady's car.  All it was, is that the cable on her alternater cam off. So I got a nut out of my tool box and fixed....

I felt so bad for the lady I gave her some money for a room in a hotel for a week and money for food.

To find out that she was from Port Arthur, and she had no place to go... She showed my her driver Lic, which had a Port Arthur Address,>>>>

So guys if you see anyplace trying to price gouge anyone. PLease report them to the nearest police station....

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
i watched the roach no-tell motel next to my work place go from $399 to 699 overnight after katrina hit
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been reporting them to the Police.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top