Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2003 7:56:13 PM EDT
Hey guys a buddy of mine is looking to buy a carry handgun and I thought I would sell mine to him as I am kinda bored with it(if you can get bored with a gun)anywho it's a Glock 26 in real nice shape w/about 500 rounds thru it.
I was thinking $350 would be a fair price.  
What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not really a Glock person but I would think $350.00 would be a good price.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you selling it to him with the normal stuff?  2 10rd mags and all that?  Holster?

I see them in excellent condition go quickly for $400 in my area with the "from factory" extras, so I would say $350 would be good.  I'd be happy with it as a buyer.  As a seller that probably a price I would consider selling it to a buddy for.

And yes, I know the feeling of getting "bored" with a gun.  When that happens I usually try to put it in the safe until it passes and help the urge to leave by buying a new gun haha.

Rob
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the fixed sight model, 2 10-rounders w/finger extension, lock thingy that came with it,and the tupperware.

I am looking for a Sig 226.
I don't want to dip to far into the funds for something new as it is close to the holidays.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top