Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 6:54:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Carraway should have brought his wife as backup.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If obama had two sons... who are 11 and 12 years older than him.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Carraway should have brought his wife as backup.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Some much bleeping of the word the white man is not allowed to utter, I thought it was Morse Code.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:20:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Shitbags gonna shitbag.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:29:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Love the lady at the end....."have you forgotten where you are, get out of my office." Such carrying on at a religious radio station.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]
cu
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:40:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Two of the best Dallas has to offer.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Two of the best Dallas has to offer.
View Quote

Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#11]

Unbleeped version so you know what he's talking about.

JWP fucking with Caraway's wife? Verbally or physically?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 10:58:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Dayum..........sounds like JWP may have went 'undercovers'......
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Dayum..........sounds like JWP may have went 'undercovers'......
View Quote
dang... maybe my picture was more prescient than I realized...

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/4iYa90WdC4g

Unbleeped version so you know what he's talking about.

JWP fucking with Caraway's wife? Verbally or physically?
View Quote

I like the Jesus sign in the background.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn...thats messed up...lol.  Fools

Guess C's wife already gave P's a vote....lol
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:57:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought they finally got JWP put away in jail/prison where he belonged?
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, he got some judge to give him public money to defend himself and all of a sudden, the court date got pushed way the hell back. No, that doesn't pass the smell test either. $$$
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

His trial on corruption charges is still ongoing, though he was arrested in 2014.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Price was a close friend of a former employer of mine. He was running for his first term in his current position at the time. He seemed like a nice enough person at the time. He is in a world of shit right now. This situation is typical of his antics over the past two decades. Politics ruins people.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Price was a close friend of a former employer of mine. He was running for his first term in his current position at the time. He seemed like a nice enough person at the time. He is in a world of shit right now. This situation is typical of his antics over the past two decades. Politics ruins people.
View Quote

From what I've read, JWP was corrupt before being elected to the commissioners court.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

His trial on corruption charges is still ongoing, though he was arrested in 2014.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His trial has started yet. He was arrested and indicted but they haven't gone to trial yet. This is not uncommon for cases involving public officials. I know some folks who were present during the arrest and search and JWP is going to prison at some point. He's just delaying the inevitable.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

His trial has started yet. He was arrested and indicted but they haven't gone to trial yet. This is not uncommon for cases involving public officials. I know some folks who were present during the arrest and search and JWP is going to prison at some point. He's just delaying the inevitable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I looked it was scheduled for January 2016; but trials often get rescheduled or bumped as the process goes on.  I haven't looked at the current schedule; but it is certainly not uncommon for people who feel like they are going to jail to use the trial process to delay that as long as possible.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

From what I've read, JWP was corrupt before being elected to the commissioners court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be corrupt, you must have some  pull. He was a court clerk. Not much pull there. He remodeled houses to make real money. He could perform most any trade work himself, and did it, if it did not require a permit or license. He was a good tipper.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:41:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Price was a close friend of a former employer of mine. He was running for his first term in his current position at the time. He seemed like a nice enough person at the time.
View Quote

How long ago was that?

Even 30+ years ago, he was generally acknowledged to be a world-class shithead.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:49:04 AM EDT
[#26]
JWP has dirt on someone.  He is looking for a good deal.  I wouldnt be shocked at all to hear names like Rawlins and Perot called out.  Heck I wouldnt be surprised if Rawlins' name is mentioned often in Kathy Neely's trial.  So far everyone even remotely involved in this has turned government's witness or been found guilty.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How long ago was that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Price was a close friend of a former employer of mine. He was running for his first term in his current position at the time. He seemed like a nice enough person at the time.

How long ago was that?

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...
Carraway does semi regular call ins, to a DFW sports radio station 1310am. Comes across as a regular/good guy, w/ a great sense of humor.
JWP's local disruptive behavior has gone on a long time... Remember the picketing near the NW hwy police station (lake highlands area of Dallas if memory serves) snarling traffic for thousands of folks just trying to get to/from work? IMHO would be his due karma if/when he gets his come uppins via his pending legal situation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...
Carraway does semi regular call ins, to a DFW sports radio station 1310am. Comes across as a regular/good guy, w/ a great sense of humor.
JWP's local disruptive behavior has gone on a long time... Remember the picketing near the NW hwy police station (lake highlands area of Dallas if memory serves) snarling traffic for thousands of folks just trying to get to/from work? IMHO would be his due karma if/when he gets his come uppins via his pending legal situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long ago was that?

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...

When I moved to DFW 20 years ago, JWP was in the news with all his protesting and I was confused since he was a sitting County Commissioner.  Local folks had a good laugh and gave me the backstory on this guy and many others in local government (& DISD).
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Two pieces of crap showing their true colors!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How long ago was that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long ago was that?

84 or so. prior to his being elected to the comm. seat. Fuck, I am old.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long ago was that?

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...
I do remember that. That was about the time he had obviously made a deal with the devil to stay in office. People that knew him prior to his time in office were shocked at what he had become. Myself included. He showed up at another shop I worked at several years later. The owner made sure he did not do business with him. I told him, "I just work here Price". He left with his crew without starting a scene. I had to do work for many politicians over the years. They all like their high end toys. 95% of them piss, cry and stomp their feet to try to get something for free that was originally presented as an option with a price tag. They usually got their way. Left and Rights included. Made me sick.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long ago was that?

+1

edit:
Forgot to add...

https://soundcloud.com/robert-wilonsky/dwaine-caraway-on-the-ticket-talking-fight-with-john-wiley-price
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#33]
JWP is supposed to be a steroid rager.  He was a bodybuilder for a long time.  He has been tied to more illegal schemes than Hilary, but he keeps chugging along.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top