Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 8:27:41 AM EDT
So - Topinka wants to ban guns - not as badly as Bla-go-ah-biatch but close enough.

I know she's come out for a ban - so has Bush - I don't know if this is a hint hint wink wink "you legisltators better make sure it never hits my desk"  thing or not.

So should we start pressuring her now, or support her and then pressure her when she's actually elected?

I think anyone is better than the bla bla boy - Oh yeah, Meeks is good for us as he will only serve to steal democrat votes from da boy!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Send Judy some mail and let her know what the campaign issues should be.

If she wants our vote (and she does) tell her she has to distinguish herself from her opponent. Let her know it is no longer enough to simply be a republican faced by a anti 2nd Amendment democrat to get our vote. That republican will have to earn our votes by being actively pro 2nd Amendment.

If she is getting consensus it will help convince her that Pro 2nd ammendment issues can now be used to win elections.

She has to go on record.

[email protected]

Chicago Headquarters
312 W. Randolph St. Ste. 210
Chicago, IL 60606
312/346-5839
312/346-2090 (fax)

Springfield Headquarters
301 E. Monroe St.
Springfield, IL 62701
217/522-0606
217/582-8656 (fax)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top