Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 9:13:27 AM EST
If this isn't the appropriate place for this let me know.....

I was talking to a buddy the other day & he mentioned that you guys are restricted to pre-1994 AR mags. I have a whole bunch of pre-94 NIW USGI 30rd mags here in TN. Dates don't matter here so if anybody is interested in pre-94 dated mags email me and we'll work out a deal. He suggested having you guys order post-ban mags that will be shipped to me and I'll ship these pre-ban mags to you.

I hate that it's an issue for you folks.

Kyle

urbancarbine@yahoo.com
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:26:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2008 9:26:48 AM EST by Adirondack1]

Originally Posted By greentimber:
If this isn't the appropriate place for this let me know.....

I was talking to a buddy the other day & he mentioned that you guys are restricted to pre-1994 AR mags. I have a whole bunch of pre-94 NIW USGI 30rd mags here in TN. Dates don't matter here so if anybody is interested in pre-94 dated mags email me and we'll work out a deal. He suggested having you guys order post-ban mags that will be shipped to me and I'll ship these pre-ban mags to you.

I hate that it's an issue for you folks.

Kyle

urbancarbine@yahoo.com

Your mailbox is full, I'd take the best 10, PM me
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:13:15 AM EST
I'd be interested in a few.Who is the manufacturer on these?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:06:41 PM EST
Just so you know, a lot of online vendors won't allow anyone from NY to buy any 10+ round mags, they often state that they won't even ship to a free state if the credit card holder is in NY.

But thank you very very much for thinking of us behind the iron curtain.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:14:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By turdferguson:
Just so you know, a lot of online vendors won't allow anyone from NY to buy any 10+ round mags, they often state that they won't even ship to a free state if the credit card holder is in NY.

I've already worked that out with a local vendor.

Those interested please email me at urbancarbine@yahoo.com
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:43:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2008 6:43:24 PM EST by HiramRanger]
you know better people
Top Top