Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/18/2004 1:45:18 PM EST
Just what the subject says. Pelham, NH. $5. Shooting starts at Noon. There will be a short qualifier course of fire for those who have not shot with us before. Similar to IDPA, but just for fun, and run as a hot range, so bring those holsters.

Should be 4 stages, run through as many times as you like. More details later.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:47:55 AM EST
Any more scheduled in the near future?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:07:11 PM EST
You bet! New Hampshire Tactical Arts Group (TAG) is running a practical pistol event at SIGARMS Academy on 6 Nov. 4 or 5 stages, including 2 shoot house stages. It should be great! See www.tacticalartsgroup.com for more information.

Also, TAG will start it's winter routine at Manchester Firing Line (MFL) Monday nights 7-9pm. Being indoors is a bit restrictive, but it's a hot range, holster work and substantially more challenging than just banging away at a piece of paper for a half an hour.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:36:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 11:38:01 PM EST by ED_P]
Sounds interesting. I'm a member and live nearby, was wondering which range- is it the
sand pit/ practical shooting area?

Might stop by as a spectator for a half hour just to get a feel for what events you guys setup.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:06:19 AM EST
Ed,

Yup, in the pits. Bring your pistol, holster and at least 100 rounds. You are going to want to shoot! Even if you're not sure, best to be prepared If you're that close you could always go home and get your stuff

Just to be clear, the Pelham event is a Pelham event, not a TAG event. But with SDavid's question I thought I'd point out other activities in the area. If you can come check out MFL on Monday as well.
Top Top