Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2014 3:43:48 PM EDT
Any interest in doing this?  We likely can all agree that most powders and primers are worth about the same as each other.  I'm not so critical that I'm worried about a $5 difference.  So, I'll start the offering:

I have 1000 each of LP, SP, LR, SR primers that I'd be willing to trade to someone who needs them, equally for a lb of rifle powder that I can use.  I use Varget, AA4350, AA 5744, IMR 3031, IMR 4831, Lil gun.  I'd take Trailboss at a rate of 2 bottles:1000.

I don't need any powders, but I have a large order of primers that came in, so I'm just offering to help those who can't find any.  I won't sell them outright, and I want to limit trades to 1 brick or 1 bottle, to spread it around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top