Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 3:52:51 PM EDT
I saw this on Glocktalk.com and thought it would be nice to have here in the Hometown section of AR15.com.  Just list your FFL and any good/bad experiences you may have had and why you would or wouldn't recommend that FFL to anyone.  

Mine's Paul Philip at MCS Firearms.  Just did my first out of state transfer through him and couldn't have been happier.  He charges $25 flat and he doesn't charge tax on out of state purchases (as it should be).  He's a good guy and let me take delivery of my new gun on Christmas Eve.  UPS delivered the gun late to him at 7pm, he contacted me immediately and told me it was fine to come by his home on a holiday night at 9pm.  I couldn't of been happier, and he definately made my holiday for me.  I have no reservations about using his services in the future.  The contact info is:

MCS Firearms
Paul A. Philip
P.O. Box 7598
Algonquin, IL 60102
847-458-9500
email: [email protected]

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Friend, and Shooter's rights advocate John Birch, in Oakbrook IL.
John is the president of Concealled Carry www.concealcarry.org, and does all my transfers. Members of the organization get reduced rate or free transfers depending on their membership levels.
If you are not a member he will handle a transfer for $40. which includes $5. for the NICs check. John doesn't keep the money- it is contributed to the Concealed carry fund to help support the organization.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
My buddy Terry Kreimeier (his company is Sundance Supply) does them for $25.  He's in Channahon.  Anyone needs a transfer, let me know and I'll hook you up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I use the FFL who did the Hero rifle.

MedCop

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top