Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2004 3:58:55 PM EDT
Anyone want to get together after the sunset to show off there new and un p/ced guns?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
YUP, that would work........
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:46:33 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT Come on gentelmen. Lets get a shoot together.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm up for it to, you name the time and the place, and we'll be there in a heart beat!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#5]
If you guys pick a weekend I can make it I'm in.
The weekend after the ban sunsets I'm free.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#6]
All right Saturday Sept 18 at Lexington WMA range. Does that sound allright?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I should be able to be there.

Do they have target stands there?

What about targets?

Drinks?

Hookers?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn...I'm gonna be out of town the weekend after the ban ends, otherwise I'd be there...20-year class reunion back home in MO.

Have fun, guys!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#9]
MY  Garand came in today, so I could bring that along also, maybe, if you guys ask me and bring the hookers.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Do they have target stands there?

What about targets?

Drinks?

I haven't been there, but I bet all they have is a backstop, if you want or need anything, you better bring it yourself!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#11]
So I take it, I will need to make target stands?

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:16:34 PM EDT
[#12]
 You definetly need to make your own or pickup a cheap stand from Wal-mart. There range is a good place to shoot what ever you want, Clays, hardrives, Tv's whatever you want. I always try to pickup after myself so it's clean for the next guy. I'll try and bring a couple of sawhorse's They make very good target stands and there the  perfect place to shoot cans off of.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll be ther unless i get lost on the way.
1shott
         You did say you were supplying hooker's correct. Blonde hair past her ass about 25 will do me just fine.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Nooooooooo somone else was gong to suply the hookers, and if I did, they would have to be brunett....Yaaaaaaaaa baby, take it off like that WOOT....
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:38:08 AM EDT
[#15]
i will be there
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
All right Saturday Sept 18 at Lexington WMA range. Does that sound allright?

morning or afternoon? what time?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:22:50 PM EDT
[#17]
When does everyone wanna go? Saturday or Sunday? Am or Pm? I would rather go in the Am on Saturday myself say 9:00am, but I can go any time any day that weekend.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#18]
dont matter to me, AM would be my prefrence.....

as for days, it just depends on if I have to work or not, they dont tell us till Friday at the end of our shift.......
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
as for days, it just depends on if I have to work or not, they dont tell us till Friday at the end of our shift.......

That really sucks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That really sucks.

Yes it can, but we have not worked alot of weekends this year, I worked last Sat, which was the ifrst Sat I have worked in about 5 months......
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Are you trying to get out of bringing the hookers
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Nooo, you are bringing the hookers...  BRUNETTS please, about 5ft4 or so, nice ta-tas, and a killer ass..ya, I like a killer ass..... Racheal Ray will fill the bill fine, just fine......
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I tell u what 1shott  i do know a hooker that fits that bill ill see what shes doing maybe she will load up you never know
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I tell u what 1shott  i do know a hooker that fits that bill ill see what shes doing maybe she will load up you never know

, oh hell......
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:03:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Realator signs work great for target stands. Remove the metal sign then cut a piece of cardboard small enough to fit inside it and use a thick piece of wire to secure the cardboard to the frame n there ya go. Duct tape targets to it or use a staple gun. Both work great. In the morning would be a good time to do it, nice n cool out. Bring a water bottle and or a cup(s) with ya. The short range (85- 100-ish yards, once you pull into the range area take a right) is shaded pretty good for a morning/ early afternoon shoot. I call the far right side of the bench!!! There's only a dirt back stop down range so some sort of target stand would be good to bring. Don't forget targets as well!! I have a few clay pigeons left over to kill along with a few sillouettes to shoot up. And that hard drive........I'm not finished with it, shot it once with an AK, 41 magnum and a 30-06. Its still intact so I'm takin it back out there! Along with a few coke cans and beer bottles. Might want to bring a lawn chair as well. And ummm, I'd like to place an order for 1 brunette or blonde (I'm not prejudice) roughly 18 - 21, 5'5"-ish, 110lbs-ish. Once again, I will be there in my digital camo's.

Sat or Sun AM is my preference. Either day is good just let me know which. If I HAD to pick A day, sat AM. And once again, I call the far right side of the bench!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:14:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Well I am suppposed to be working the 11th, so If I work that day, I should be able to get the 18th off, I hope.....

Look forward to meeting yall, unless of course you are wierd and funnny looking, and smell bad....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:18:53 PM EDT
[#27]
If  I were you I'd be more concerned what the hooker smell's like
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#28]
OK, for the RECORD, I was only JOKEING ABOUT THE HOOKER, PLEASE NO HOOKERS, .....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:20:10 PM EDT
[#29]
OK guys
            If  I got this right it will be saturday 18th 9 am.  Let me know if were still on I'm trying to get ammo and debaned guns(or whatever the hell were going to call them now) in on time for this.
By the way I'm in colbert ok south of durant and I have never been to this range before is it pretty easy to find of the maps or do I need more detailed instructions from one of you guys in the area.
I would apreciate the directions if their needed. Also do they have camping on the wma or whats the closest town with motel im thinking about driving up the night before.
Thanks
Robert
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:57:58 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
OK guys
            If  I got this right it will be saturday 18th 9 am.  Let me know if were still on I'm trying to get ammo and debaned guns(or whatever the hell were going to call them now) in on time for this.
By the way I'm in colbert ok south of durant and I have never been to this range before is it pretty easy to find of the maps or do I need more detailed instructions from one of you guys in the area.
I would apreciate the directions if their needed. Also do they have camping on the wma or whats the closest town with motel im thinking about driving up the night before.
Thanks
Robert

CLICK D LINK
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I,m hopeing to be able to make it. Sounds like fun.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#32]
acman145acp

Check your IM.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#33]
If  I'm not working, I'll be there!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#34]
1shott
         I trully apreciate the offer but I think I'm going to stay with a bad girl in norman friday night but I may need a wake up call early depends on how cheap of a motel i can find to take her to. She said norman is 17 miles from lexington is that correct i havent made it to map quest yet.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
1shott
         I trully apreciate the offer but I think I'm going to stay with a bad girl in norman friday night but I may need a wake up call early depends on how cheap of a motel i can find to take her to. She said norman is 17 miles from lexington is that correct i havent made it to map quest yet.

Sounds about right, you will go past the lexington exit on I-35(Exit at Purcell)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Damnit! That's my daughter's 10th birthday! Weird, huh. Now I know why I didn't get to get anything made prior to the ban going into effect.

Maybe I'll go somewhere Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:45:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Well Im imbarresed to say this hopefully my new toy will be here by thursday as I havent put together a striped lower in about 14yrs. Hoping to have it ready to go for the shoot. I went with dpms forged lower for this build as it will wind up being my swap uppers onto lower.  The RRA lower with national mathch tirger i ordered is 60 days out RRA collapsible stocks are at least 30 days out.  I was really suprised from all the good stuff I heard about RRA I would have thought they would have been better prepared JMHO But if i owned a company that built ar's I can tell you now i would have had a lot of stock built up.

Craig
we gotta keep those kids happy I know the feeling.  Every time i plan to do something it seems like my boy has something he has to do or go to thats more important than my stuff ""he is 9"".
My 5month old girl isnt causing problems yet but i dread the day when i hear you don't need that gun as much as i need this dress.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
tirger i ordered is 60 days out RRA collapsible stocks are at least 30 days out.  I was really suprised from all the good stuff I heard about RRA I would have thought they would have been better prepared

Go by www.rbprecision.com and see if they've got any RRA collapsibles in stock.  Good folks to deal with. Or, hit the Equipment Exchange, they have a listing there.

My 5month old girl isnt causing problems yet but i dread the day when i hear you don't need that gun as much as i need this dress.

Tell me. My 4 year-old daughter is going to be a handful. She's yammering in my ear, and my 3 year-old is literally climbing on my back right now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:11:24 PM EDT
[#39]
I apreciate the tip but i went with the dpms 6position stock.
I have an ffl so its hard for me to make myself pay more than I have to unless its just something I cant get anyplace else. Their prices weren't to bad though and they had some good info on their sight. I will tell you things wholesalae aren't as cheap as i thought they would be.
The only people who make tubs of money are the ripoff artists that the informed buyer can easily tell is out of line.  Hell wall mart sell 10/22 for about 8 dollars over a small guy can buy them for.
Sorry i get on a rant on this subject.
The RRA is going to be a precision shooter hopefully when Im done.
The DPMS will be too if what i read is true but its going to be 16 varmint with collapsible for easy handling in the cab of the truck.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I've got my kitchen pass.  Who all is going?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Wish I could, but the ORA Annual Convention is the same day, and I don't have a hunting license, if you buy one now it will expire Dec 31, and I can't go deer hunting, so I don't want to get one till after the first of the year.

I guess the Wildlife Conservation Commission requires a hunting license to use the range to help pay for things like that, that's understandable.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I guess the Wildlife Conservation Commission requires a hunting license to use the range to help pay for things like that, that's understandable.

Uh, nooooooooo. WMAs are, ostensibly, for hunting. If you are present on a WMA and in possession of a firearm or archery equipment, you are, ostensibly, HUNTING. If you are HUNTING, you must have a HUNTING LICENSE.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll be driving red 2001ford 4wd short bed regular cab diamond plate tool box. Driving in circles looking for the place.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I'll be driving red 2001ford 4wd short bed regular cab diamond plate tool box. Driving in circles looking for the place.

FORD, heck, you will be lucky to make it all.......

I will be in a Maroon, OU Color, Dodge 2002 Ram 4 door...... also driving in circles......
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Dodge "dirty word"
Is'nt their something about using profanity on this board. Do you carry an extra transmision in the bed. Why not just come in a horse drawn buggy. It would be faster and better looking.

PS you know i'm just proving my point about my other thread.  HELL I have owned several they make great targets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I'll be there...UNLESS ITS RAINING.....Green Dodge Dakota QuadCab 4WD and I'll be wearin digital camo's as well. And while ya'll are driving around in circles I'll be staking my claim to the far right side of the bench and bustin off some rounds. Just listen for the gunfire of an AK.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Nope, no extra trannny, dont need one, I got them high performance, European squirrels to power the truck.....

I beleive if it is cold out, you can still make it, dont them Fords have heated tailgates, so your hands dont get cold while you push them......
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted: dont them Fords have heated tailgates, so your hands dont get cold while you push them......

Heck that goes for Chevy's as well, luckily I've Dodge'd that problem. hehehe
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#49]
YOU know damn good and well the heated tailgates on a ford are to keep your buns warm when a hooker is knealing before you.
Rumble Bee my ass you have to admit that is cheasy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
YOU know damn good and well the heated tailgates on a ford are to keep your buns warm when a hooker is knealing before you.

, good one.......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top