Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 3:33:49 PM EDT
What happens? Confirmation that the US is... well... screwed? It amazes me how we allow Hillary to be a candidate; even with the amount of blatantly obvious propaganda that is fed to the masses.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
if the SHTF, you'll have a President Kaine
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Both candidates suck.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Americans get the govt. they want.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

deserve
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Both candidates suck.
View Quote

So what are you going to do then
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

deserve
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

deserve

Sadly all this is true.
The Free Shit Army (FSA) is too large an hooked now.

The Republic has fallen it just doesn't know it yet.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What happens? Confirmation that the US is... well... screwed? It amazes me how we allow Hillary to be a candidate; even with the amount of blatantly obvious propaganda that is fed to the masses.
View Quote

Obama got re elected didnt he? Its all a puppet show. Even if Trump somehow wins, hes only stopping whats gonna happen when he gets out. America has changed guys. In 20 years we will be dreaming of these days again.

Land of the free. You bet, i have all the licenses and permits to prove it
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Clean my weapons and load my mags.

Why?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Clean my weapons and load my mags.

Why?
View Quote

I should have asked are you going to vote or not vote.... just curious as I have talked to several people that they say they will not vote for Trump even though they know that will help cankels win....
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well the rebublican party screwed this up.  The primary voters voted for Trump but the party refused to back him and support the people that voted for him.  They decide they would rather loose the election.

Now the real question is why would they do this.  In my opinion it's not because of his crude ways it's because they know they can't control him. And by control him I am not talking about the words he has said but the message he has put out there.   Both the DNC and GOP are for the globalist and Trump is not totally with them.   This is the same reason why they were not behind Cruz.  If you remember they were trying to screw Cruz over in the  beginning  but a large number of voters didn't go along with it.  Unfortunately the GOP has also convinced a large number of normal republican voters to go along with their plan.

I also believe that if Cruz would have won the primary the GOP would have screwed him over in the main election too.  People like Bush, Kasich and Rubio have no respect for what the Republican Party stands for  and only care for themselves.

Maybe after this screwup the people will understand that both parties don't care about the people.  They only care about what they get out of it.  Hopefully we can get a real third party going after this election as this year is not the year for a third party and those that vote third party are only helping cankels win.   And when she wins she will make it harder for a third party to fix anything because the US will no longer be the US as we know it after 8 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top