Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/20/2008 4:39:52 PM EST
Hey all. i just purchased a DPMS sweet 16 which has a standard A2 fixed stock. i need some options of changing it to a m4 styled stock or how i make a collapsable stock 'post ban' legal (pinning, welding, etc..) thanks in advance for any help!

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:52:44 PM EST
you can buy non collapsible stocks that look like a m4 stock. To replace the stock all you have to do is loosen the castle nut, and then unscrew the stock from the lower receiver.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:56:16 PM EST
M&A Parts sells fixed M-4 stocks. Nice ones too, with the buffer tube running the length of the stock for added stability.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:58:09 PM EST
Check the EE out.

You can find deals on fixed stocks there.

Good luck
Top Top