Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 6:29:29 AM EDT
I was wondering what dealers in the Portland area you are using for suppressor and Full Auto transfers?  I've run a couple through Keith's shop, but he's on the East side, and I live on the West side of town down around Wilson High School.  I'd love to hear about prices and good (And Bad, I guess) experiences from the crew.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I use Pat at Oregon Research Labs (PCArms here on the board). If you've been using Keith's, you've probably been paying WAY too much for Class 3 transfers.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd contact Pat at www.orl-llc.com/. He's been pretty dam supportive of us on here. I'm not going speek specificly for Pat, but what I've found to be the average signature/paperwork cost across multiple local dealers would be about $50. When I checked with Keith, he was much-much more.

Nox  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top