Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2003 8:40:34 PM EDT
Attention To Orders!

I am departing on vacation for 8 whole days. I expect to return to a fully functional AR15.com board. Also no one of the DFW crew should be banned in my absence. I will return with pounds of snapper, reds, specks, macks and tuna (or my daughter will).

That is all.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Have fun buddy... Don't go Overboard!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:06:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Man, I hope I can go deep-sea fishing now.

Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
being a native of Ingleside, TX, which is about 5 miles from the ferry to Port A.....i say good luck...the fishing can be great down there!!  take a look and see how its been goin.
www.callertimes.com/ccct/fishing/0,1641,CCCT_867,00.html
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Wife and I went down to Corpus over Memorial Day weekend and came home with 60 trout fillets,20lbs of shrimp and a 6.25lb fillet of amberjack and I went to the shoot at TexRedNecks place and had a ball.  Even if you have to buy it, get some amberjack.
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#5]
out of mustang island? mv dolphin? what boat/company?
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top