Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/19/2004 4:30:23 AM EST
Please check out this link on the Florida Shooter's Network

http://floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php3?t=3857

Here's a link to Pop's web page :

http://www.popdeanhuntclub.org

If you live in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties and are not a member of Pop's range, do yourself a favor and check it out. Give Sharon a call at (954) 433-7421 and come on out.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:52:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 3:32:47 PM EST by AR9mm]
I just joined two weekends ago and brought a friend along to join also. I met Sharon and AJ and they were real nice. I wrote my letter and asked my buddy to write too. This is my shooting spot now and don't want to lose it.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:39:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 9:41:38 AM EST by Phil_A_Steen]
Nick

I'd like to pitch in. If I mail you a check would you see that (a) the first $25 counts as my membership and (b) the rest goes to the legal defense fund?

edited to add: I'll be down there thanksgiving weekend, do you want to come out and shoot the MAG58?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:55:49 AM EST
Hi Phil, long time - how's it going?

You might get by without paying a membership fee since you've been shooting there for a while, you might be "grandfathered" in.

I'm pretty sure Sharon would really appreciate a letter or call to the NRA - coming from someone with your stature and experience it would mean a lot.

I'm working through Thanksgiving weekend, can't get out of it, but I appreciate the offer.

Good to hear from you, take care
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:06:17 PM EST
A letter to the NRA will be on the way by the end of the week
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:09:40 PM EST
Nick...I NEED to get my ass back down there for some shooting.
Last time I was there was the day we got rained on, a while ago.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:44:15 AM EST
You and I sorta have the same problem : getting a free day and not having any other commitments and one that looks good weather-wise. And you got 3 times the distance to drive that I do. Plus the past few months have been hectic anyway.

One of these days we'll set up a FSN shoot on a weekend that we both got off, get a herd out there like in the good old days
Top Top