Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2010 10:34:17 PM EDT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11622218

"Police to be issued with more powerful weapons".....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw this on the news last night. The Police are going from protecting the public to actively engaging the terrorists.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]
New issue for Icarus then....

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Already got one in leather and I'm not a wuss so don't need the shoulder pad. Don't get too excited about the 'more powerful guns'. Some forces still carry a 9mm carbine as their primary, so they are getting issued HK G36C's to catch up with us,
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already got one in leather and I'm not a wuss so don't need the shoulder pad. Don't get too excited about the 'more powerful guns'. Some forces still carry a 9mm carbine as their primary, so they are getting issued HK G36C's to catch up with us,

You have a leather mask . ..got it off some chap called Lecter

"Now police armed response units are getting their firepower and their stocks of ammunition increased to deal with multiple terrorists armed with automatic weapons,"

Would that be semi or full Automatic more powerful weapon's...............semi's as far as I am aware. It's just some Forces are going from 9mm to 5.56mm, although they have to supply their own optics.

Tony

Doesn't it make you feel all warm and safe....
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Sniper: [into walkie-talkie] The bear is down. Repeat, the bear is down.
[to other sniper]
Sniper: We got the bear.
Sniper: I think that's a Wookie. That's a Wookie!
Sniper: No it's not! It's a bear!
Sniper: [into walkie-talkie] Is a Wookie a bear, Control?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top