Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 5:19:35 AM EDT
Yes, I know it's only September and the last thing you wanna think about is snow. However, I'm in the Merchant Marine and well, I'm thinking about things several months in advance and was wondering if there was going to be a Polar Bear shoot in Merrimack NH this year. I went to last years and had a good time. If anyone knows something about this I would certainly appreciate it. THANKS!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know when it will be held yet.  I looked on the NFGA web site but nothing is listed yet www.nfga.org/

If you can make it to TAG on Monday nights at 5:30 come on down, I'm usually there: $7 for non-members and there is a qualification process, just bring a pistol and revolver permit, or letter form clergy, lawyer or chief of police and talk to anyone with a red tag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top