Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 11:05:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]

View Quote

Good shoot.

Self correcting error on that goblin's part.

Complacency on the search during arrest unless she had it in the vagjayjay.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess my reading skills suck.

The woman was arrested, in the patrol car, and opened fire on the dudes in front?  Where did the gun come from?

Officers returned fire.  From the front seat?  That's almost comical.  Atlanta.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:30:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, lock and load boys. The media will gloss over the fact that she shot at them first, but pimp the fact that she was black, shot by police, and handcuffed.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
black on black.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess my reading skills suck.

The woman was arrested, in the patrol car, and opened fire on the dudes in front?  Where did the gun come from?

Officers returned fire.  From the front seat?  That's almost comical.  Atlanta.

View Quote

Yeah, what the shit.  How is that possible?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Not the first time something like this has happened. Not common, but it has happened before. You could probably get by with using the back of your hands to conduct a frisk of a female prisoner,  by a male officer. Of course, she's probably gonna yell like crazy, but I think you could justify it. Or, just handcuff her and keep her outside the car until a female officer arrives. I think that's the way I would approach it, if  I  were in their position.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

...she had it in the vagjayjay.  
View Quote

That's an unfair gender advantage.  There's all kinds of fail in this incident.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Pure speculation, but wondering if they put her in the car for safe keeping while waiting for a female officer to arrive and do a thorough pat down.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#9]
My guess: She's a fat chick, she was hiding the gun in her gunt.  Cops may have done a quick "under the arms and in the belt" pat down, and then secured her in the car until a female officer could come and do a proper search.  Sucks to be a criminal in Atlanta.  Glad the cops weren't hurt.  This should definitely provide training material for a while.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pure speculation, but wondering if they put her in the car for safe keeping while waiting for a female officer to arrive and do a thorough pat down.
View Quote

I was wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Good shoot
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Police Chief states she slipped one cuff and secreted a gun because male cops weren't allowed to frisk a female suspect except with the back of their hand.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't know about you guys, but I'm looting Cabellas and Bass Pro!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:34:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Bump for any update on this.

The ATL Urinal/Constipation doesn't say.  Visiting family again soon, how many magazines to pack?

Wisdom, Justice, Moderation.

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#15]
“If you look at her arrests, she was not in there for no violent crimes,” Felecia Christian said of her daughter. “She might have stolen a car here or there; she was a wild child. She didn’t do anything that would deserve her to be dead. She did nothing to deserve death.”.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
“If you look at her arrests, she was not in there for no violent crimes,” Felecia Christian said of her daughter. “She might have stolen a car here or there; she was a wild child. She didn’t do anything that would deserve her to be dead. She did nothing to deserve death.”.
View Quote

Saw that and the other family comments in the AJC this morning, ridiculous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top