Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 6:53:42 AM EDT
I am looking for an FFL near 400 and 285...

Got any ideas?  Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The person doesn't have to be real close...

10 mile radius would be OK...
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#2]
This for a transfer?  Might want to check some local pawn shops.  Better yet, to complete the transfer, your FFL must send an ink-signed (i.e. not a photocopy) copy of their FFL to the company from which you wish to purchase.  A lot of times companies will have a list of FFLs in your area from whom they already have FFL paperwork on file.  Make sense?  So you can call the "selling company" and ask them whom they have on file.  That could shorten the transfer time by a few days (or more).

Worst case, I at least bumped your thread.  
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#3]
BH is right on here, this may help us with our gXXXp bxy...
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep...  I understand.

I will probably will transfer through American Classic Marksman if I can't find an individual...

I looked at the seller's list and the two he has are not close.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Give this guy a call...

Chris Stephens
Gold Art, Inc. d/b/a Mr Pawn
4230-10 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
phone: 770-923-5329

He's a great guy and does $10 transfers.

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info!

I already located a source (much further away...).  But I will use that guy next time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top