Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 12:01:13 PM EDT
...keep the business names out of your conversations!

Business is business, personal is personal.  If you have an issue with a specific member, take it to IM or telephone.

I am truly disappointed, and have a different perspective of the integrity of many people now.

I have seen several posts that have been deleted, too bad I didn't print them.  Evidence is a hard thing to discredit.

I am truly embarrased and dishearted.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
In before the trash!
You got a lot more posting to do now DW!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Business is business, personal is personal.  If you have an issue with a specific member, take it to IM or telephone.

I am truly disappointed, and have a different perspective of the integrity of many people now.

I have seen several posts that have been deleted, too bad I didn't print them.  Evidence is a hard thing to discredit.

+1
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
For the rest of us who have not had time to check in here, what happened?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Email sent.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#6]

When Anarchy comments like this, someone screwed the pooch somewhere.  

I'm sorry honey.  You call me if I can do ANYTHING at all.  Use my cell, cause I turned my office phone off for a time.

Just...  Damn.  And yes, I read the whole thing.  Just stayed out of it.  No good could have come of it.  No good did.  Wasn't the toughest mathematical problem.  

For those of you that do not know, I know her personally.  In fact, she and her husband are probably the two nicest people in this world I have EVER had the pleasure to call friends.  I'd suggest some apologies real quick people.  REAL quick, folks.  I'm not asking.  I'm telling you.  If she is upset, she has a damn good reason to be.  And she is the first person here on this site to have heart and help ANYONE out.  She deserves at LEAST an apology if you mentioned the names she is not happy with right now.

Many of you here have said you'd do anything for me because I tray and help people.  Well, I'm calling in the favor.  An apology is above no real man, even when they think they are right.

Thanks for hearing me out.  We are all friends here.  No harm, no foul.

Now, go visit my damned skydiving thread, and let's get it together.  

"Neither an instigator or a responder be.  For the man involved is the man who can never not be."  Winston Churchill
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Huh?

Is this about the whole Cav-Arms thing?  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Huh?

Those that were involved know damn well who they are, and I demand their timely and sincere apology to Anarchy.  If you don't know, you weren't a problem, and have no reason to apologize.  My post was to those who have an apology to make.

You're cool bro.  

And the fact is, some of those that commented in the thread are also my friends.  But I have no problem telling a friend they were wrong.  Those that were wrong need to stand up and be REAL men and offer an apology for a wrong committed  against a VERY nice person and valuable member here.  

You were not one of those people.  Not that I know of,  anyway.  

Anarchy doesn't need my defense here.  She'd kick half of ya'll's wanna be tough guy asses while kevin and I drank beer and laughed.  But she IS my friend, and I will say what comes to mind.

I am not trying to be insulting, nor am I defending anyone.  But some people here today were dicks, plain, pure, and simple.  They opened their nutsack holders when it should have remained closed.  And when that affects my firends, I will get involved.  

I know a bunch of you here.  Not a one of you so far do I not like.  Somehow, keyboards change personalities.  

Who gives a fuck what Ed said?  If you don't like it, click close, yes?  Isn't that what we all say?  You don't HAVE to rtead it and click reply.  But dragging personal stuff into it?  That's fucking pathetic, an emotional response with no response.  

C'mon, folks, we are SO much better than that!  When you get pissed, walk away.  Trust me.  If I didn't practice that I'd bitch slap a mother fucker every day just for being a moron.  

OK, I am done.

No, tfod, nothing to do with you.  

ETA:  My apologies to one of the few remaining true ladies for using profanity in your thread, hun.  I will attempt to be more composed in the future out of respect.  

ETA #2 LOL.  Not that anything wrong was said in the original thread.  It was the aftermath.  Those of you that posted in the original post had valid points, some I  agreed with and others I did not.  Still, personal is personal.  It hasn't a place when one party says one thing and the affects ripple.

My .02, etc, ad infenitum
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Email sent.

can you send me an email aswell?

i must of missed something big...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Email sent.
hr

can you send me an email aswell?

i must of missed something big...

+1 please
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I still don’t know what’s going on, but I’m glad to know it isn’t something I did.  Thank you.

Edit.  I get it now.  Slow momment for me.  Had to read AZ-S.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#12]
..?

Confused,

Mike
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Huh?

NO!
This is in regards to what happened ealier today here on THIS board.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Huh?

NO!
This is in regards to what happened ealier today here on THIS board.

That was some punk four-year-old b.s. that was done earlier.  

For what it’s worth, I recommend AZEXARMS to everyone, but earlier was the first time I was able to quote Derek in APA format.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:37:12 AM EDT
[#15]
eh...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:32:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Only Janet Mulletano can fix this mess!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:53:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have exchanged IM's on this subject with Ann

What about the other people who IMed you?

Are you above responding to them?

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top