Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 8/18/2004 9:53:34 AM EDT
Are there any places to shoot in the Ogden area? Ideally I would like to shoot on public land where I can plink at cans and have a little fun with Tannerite. And yes, I believe in low impact shooting and clean up after myself.

The wife's family just moved to that area and I might be interested in doing a little shooting the next time I'm down that way. Which, by the way, will never be in August again. Last week was just too friggin' hot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I went shooting in Ogden the other day, my cousin has access to some farm land out in Roy... Just make friends with a farmer!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Best place that Ive found thats 'near' Ogden to shoot is up on the top of Avon.

Its a nice drive up Ogden canyon and stuff, and when I went up last weekend the road up to the top was in pretty good shape.

Other then that the only place to shoot 'in' Ogden is at Impact Guns and thats only a 25yd indoor range... aka not much fun if you like to stretch your legs a bit.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top