Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 7:59:59 PM EDT
A buddy of mine is going to St. Louis next month and wants to know where he and the boys can shoot his AK and other firearms.  

If any of you guys could provide Names and Addresses of some places in or around St. Louis, that would be Outstanding.  He'll really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
BigJ491
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link to list of Missouri ranges:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=415

I usually shoot at Busch's Wildlife Range (Conservation Dept range).  $3/hr 100 yd range.  Pistol/rifle.  No rapid fire.  Not the best or worst.  Just the most convienent for me.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, the Jay Henges looks like his best bet.  I'll let him know.  This site amazes me sometimes
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks, the Jay Henges looks like his best bet.  I'll let him know.  This site amazes me sometimes

Just a little advance warning, you won't get much support for Henges here, myself included.  Busch is MUCH better to go to.  

How come Henges looks better?  Location?
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a little advance warning, you won't get much support for Henges here, myself included.  Busch is MUCH better to go to.  

How come Henges looks better?  Location?

How close is Busch's to downtown? If that one's better, I'll have my buddy go there.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#5]
About 30 miles.  When its not rush hour its an easy drive (I work downtown).  Rush hour, well that's another story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top