Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2011 3:00:23 PM EDT
Going to P-cola for the day to see family. Any place other than Styx river to shoot?
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Public range on Quintet road is now open again.

New management.

I think it's $10 to shoot.

http://myfwc.com/hunting/safety-education/shooting-ranges/

Northwest region, about halfway down the page
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 2:42:26 AM EDT
[#3]
ERML is good and I will be there on the afternoon of the 4th. I can find someone to guest you in possibly. You do need to bring your down target.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:28:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quintette public range is open, has an FWC rangemaster on sight, $10 to shoot. They have targets and a few accessories for sale. 25, 50, 100 yd rifle and not sure about the pistol. It's clean and safe, big improvement over the old guy who used to run it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quintette public range is open, has an FWC rangemaster on sight, $10 to shoot. They have targets and a few accessories for sale. 25, 50, 100 yd rifle and not sure about the pistol. It's clean and safe, big improvement over the old guy who used to run it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top