Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 8:44:02 PM EDT
I am looking at getting the Larue free float handguards and am not sure I can handle the installation or not. I know I will have to get some tool to do the installation if I try to do it myself. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in the Fort Smith/Fayetteville area that could do the installation? If not can you recommend someone to ship my gun to and have it done? School is going to kick back up soon and since this is my last semester I will be very busy and wouldn't mind shipping my gun off. Thanks in advance for any help.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply but I am just wanting to have the 7 inch free float handguards put on the rifle. No upper. Where are you located in the state? I take you also have all the tools that would be needed? Let me know but I am not sure when I will be purchasing the handguards since it seems alot of people say they are out of stock. I was trying to line up an installer before I decide 100% on buying them. Thanks again.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top