Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2008 4:01:25 PM EST
So this morning while driving to work I happened to see a purple Chevy Cavalier (probably early 1990s 2-door) with a spray painted City of Pittsburgh crest on the door with Zombie Patrol painted around it.

Saw it in Squirrel Hill on Shady Ave. before Forbes. Maybe I'll make up some magnets for my ride just to back him up. Thought it was funny. If I can get pics tomorrow morning I'll post em.
Link Posted: 5/22/2008 5:54:44 PM EST
Yea...........you gotta get pics.
Link Posted: 5/22/2008 8:07:08 PM EST
Nice!
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 12:27:52 PM EST
that is great
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 4:01:09 PM EST
Reminds me of the "Article" about a future Zombie attack in Pitt, that was posted at the onion.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 4:16:57 PM EST
We get plenty of 'em in Robinson Twp.; out by the airport. Seems they like to
hang out at the urban wear dept. at Macy's in the Robinson Mall ! Not sure when
it will happen, but Pittsburgh is poised to take over being the Zombie capital of
the world !
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 7:06:49 AM EST
If you make large, about 1foot diameter magnets, i'll be in for one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:09:05 PM EST
I'm still working around there, I'll keep my eyes pealed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2008 12:29:56 PM EST
So whatever happened to the Zombie Patrol?!?! I even got a white Grand Marquis - I could put 'em on my car and look real official!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2008 2:56:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By SuperMarauder:
So whatever happened to the Zombie Patrol?!?! I even got a white Grand Marquis - I could put 'em on my car and look real official!!!

I travel a lot and was out of town so no pics. Now I've been back and didn't see this vehicle. My guess is it's a Pitt or CMU student who is now not around. However they are back in session and still no zombie patrol Cavalier .

I might need to make up a sign for my Impala but the cops around here all drive them too. I'm sure I'd get some interesting looks or meet with the local Po-po. I could just explain I'm taking care of the zombies they won't.
Link Posted: 9/27/2008 7:07:41 PM EST
I go to Pitt, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for something/anything Zombie related. Did see a chick today at Hot Topic with a shirt that had the Downtown Skyline and said "Pittsburgh, PA: Zombie Capital of the World"
Link Posted: 9/28/2008 6:45:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By Scorpion40:
I go to Pitt, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out for something/anything Zombie related. Did see a chick today at Hot Topic with a shirt that had the Downtown Skyline and said "Pittsburgh, PA: Zombie Capital of the World"

I want one!

If you see her again, ask her where she got it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2008 12:05:18 PM EST
I was going to, I have no idea why I didn't though.
Top Top