Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 5:54:40 PM EDT
Dr. Bones & crew have organized another pit clean up and full auto shoot next saturday (9-4-04) and have asked me to let y'all know about it.

They are hoping to have folks show up around 9:30 for the clean up. Lunch will be around noon and a food donation would be appreciated.

Once the place is semi clean.......the fun guns come to life!

For those who have been there, I need say no more.  For those who haven't......C'mon out!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Why must I be out of town that weekend. Noooooooooooooo!

Seriously, everyone who can make it out should go. Those are a great bunch of guys to meet and shoot with.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Too bad it couldn't be Sunday,... My baby sister gets married on Sat.

Damn! and I just bought 2k rds of SS109 too!

Dave
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be at work, have to miss another one.  The full-auto crew does know how to host a shoot.  Those who can go, go.  It is well worth your time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:01:39 AM EDT
[#4]
One of my son's history teachers have expressed interest in going. He has never fired a gun before but  has a big interest in WWII and some of the weapons. Thought I might bring him out.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Where is this pit, and can anyone attend/shoot there?

Cheers!

Eric
Plymouth, Mi
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]
The pit is a sand pit on some state land just a bit north of Lapeer.  Lots of full auto and ar15 guys shoot there, Range is aboiut 100 yards or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top