Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 7:02:06 PM EDT
OK - now that I've moved out here its time to get that CCW going.  I am hoping to purchase a Sig P239 in 40 cal as my main carry gun.  In order to finance this purhcase, I need to sell/trade some firearms.  I am interested in selling the following guns:

Taurus PT111 Millenium - Excellent condition.  Only about 200 rounds through it total.   I'm asking $270 for this gun.  That's with a spare 10 round factory mag and the manual.

Colt Pocket Model 1903 Hammerless .32 auto - Fair condition.  Made in 1910 and still functions well.  Some pitting on frame and slide with a fairly dark barrel but still a nice solid good lucking gun for any Colt collecter.   $280 for this pistol.

Spanish Mauser FR-8 in 7.62 Cetme (NATO) - although sometimes advertised as 308 Win. as well.  Great shooter and a really interesting rifle.   I'm asking $180 for the rifle with bayonet and frog. I can't find the sling but if I do, that comes too.

I am not putting these up for sale in general - I only wanted to make these guns available to the Nevada area members of AR15.com .  If there is any interest, I can definitely bring these guns to the DBS on the 18th for anyone to check out - just let me know.  I haven't taken any digital pics of them yet.  If you would like pics emailed to you, I can work on it.  I'm not expecting a lot of big interest but thought that if any of these guns interested another member, they should get a chance over a gun shop trade-in.

Thanks,

Bolo
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested in the PT Millenium, read some good reviews in Combat Handguns a few months ago.  My fiance mentioned she was looking for a "9"
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:13:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Interested in the FR-8...........price/pics please

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike and Rick,

I won't be able to take/send pics to you until Saturday/Sunday.  As far as prices go, I'll take a look tonight and update my original post.  I'll bring them to the DBS on the 18th so you can try them out if you're there.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Bolo
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll see you at DBS with some 9mm to do some test fires, then =)
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 7:06:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I may have an interest in the 9mm IF 45calmike doesn't commit. 'Kinda been looking for another 9mm handgun since I sold my last one. Look me up at the DBS....  
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Vegas-SMG,

I'll look forward to meeting you on Saturday.  Feel free to take a look at the Taurus.  45calmike is tentatively interested but if for some reason the gun isn't right for him, I will keep you in mind.

Take care,

Bolo
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Bolo12B

Check you IM

Thanks,
Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top