Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2008 10:26:01 PM EDT
I want to learn how to shoot handguns in tighter groups and be more consistent.  Is there any training center/instructor in metro-Atlanta(near Lawrenceville would be great) that is recommended?  Books, websites, videos that I should look into?  Also I would like to a find very good and trustworthy gunsmith,  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:32:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:17:23 AM EDT
On smithing, it just currently the basic stuff out installing night sights.  So Mark are you in the Lawrenceville area?  If so I would love to meet up at Bullseye or something.  Thanks for the welcome.

Kevin
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:53:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:41:30 AM EDT
I'll gladly come up your way if you know of a range or place to shoot up that way.  Braselton is not far at all.  Just a warning, I'm a young guy and pretty new to guns in general(though I have started quite a collection since the being of this year) so my skill level is pretty low.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:55:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wickedwicked:
I'll gladly come up your way if you know of a range or place to shoot up that way.  Braselton is not far at all.  Just a warning, I'm a young guy and pretty new to guns in general(though I have started quite a collection since the being of this year) so my skill level is pretty low.

Never fear we all started somewere
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 9:04:02 AM EDT

Just a fair warning if you meet Mark and see the toys he is selling you will stay eternally in debt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:49:19 PM EDT
height=8
Originally Posted By jmarkma:
height=8
I'll gladly come up your way if you know of a range or place to shoot up that way.  Braselton is not far at all.  Just a warning, I'm a young guy and pretty new to guns in general(though I have started quite a collection since the being of this year) so my skill level is pretty low.he

Oh boy!  I won't tell the wife then.he
CZ P-01(CCW and planning to get another)
M&P9c(wife)
H&K P7(B grade)
Sig P6/P225(A grade)
CZ 452 Scout(youth)
Saiga 12(2x 10 round mag)

I have been waiting till later this year to get either a ACR or SCAR......but it was very hard for me not to get that CMMG bargain bin and mount a Bushnell MP on it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:01:56 AM EDT
Top Top