Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/5/2010 8:37:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2010 8:38:43 PM EST by Spikehorn11]
Selling one of my handguns to someone out of state.

I know I have to ship through an FFL. Will my FFL give me all the paper work to have it taken off my permit? Do I need anything from the buyer?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:37:51 AM EST
All you need is the receipt from your ffl.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:44:20 AM EST
If I recall correctly, all you need is a receipt from any FFL, as in you ship the guns to the purchasers FFL and bring a signed in ink copy of it and a receipt to have the guns taken off of your permit. Check w/ your licensing agent for whatever arcane made up extra special rules they may require that are not supported by law first though. This way you are not paying FFL fees on both ends.
Top Top