Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2003 12:49:32 PM EDT
Sorry so late, but I forgot to post it this month. There is a bowling pin shoot at the Chester Rod & Gun Club in Chester NH this SUNDAY the 26th. It's the last one for the season.

www.chesterrodandgunclub.com

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi John,

I will be there with S. David Story and several other new people. We are all looking forward to it. Glad to see you will be there this month.

Aaron
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I couldn't make it.  Went to a concert at Hampton Beach last night and didn't roll/ crawl out of bed until 10:30 this morning.

BTW don't bother getting the new Queensryche album, not only is the music not up to par, but the lead singer is a liberal pussy.  Bashing Bush and the war going on right now.  He/ they (the band) tried to compare Bush to Hitler through the videos that were playing during Empire.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry you missed it. We weren't expecting to many people. We were wrong, we had thirty shooters,that is the most so far. The new timed format really helped, we used four tables on the center fire and five tables on the rim fire. We're going to do some tests this winter to see if we can shoot longer into the season. Our club bylaws say we have to stop Oct 31st. Also we're going to do some experiments with rifles and pins on the rifle range, maybe if all works out we will have a different shoot every other weekend instead of once a month.
Thanks for supporting our club this year and hope to see you all next season. Keep spreading the word, maybe next year we'll use all six tables.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Mmmmm... pin shoot with an AR, AK, or M1  sounds like fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top