She looks great!

Nice to see you posting Dave.

Happy Holidays to both of you.

Danny
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent photo and I am glad to hear she is doing fine, what type of desk would compliment the chair?

I was at both Woodbridge and Quantico stores yesterday and the folks running the shops are good to deal with, Edwin at Q town is a very good man.

All my family Christmas presents were from Quantico Arms.

Semper Fi

LRT
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:37:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Big +1 for QA they are very friendly and easy to deal with unlike some othe rcompanies I have dealt with in the past. Got my rifle bag from QA and I can not say a bad thing about them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I was expecting to see more photos of the Hurricane.  

She looks great and in good spirit!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Excellent photo and I am glad to hear she is doing fine, what type of desk would compliment the chair?

I was at both Woodbridge and Quantico stores yesterday and the folks running the shops are good to deal with, Edwin at Q town is a very good man.

Semper Fi

LRT

So, what did you get me 'Gramps'?
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Went to the Woodbridge store for the first time on Friday.  Good selection, nice people to talk to, that's all I ask.  I ended up buying a Christmas present for my brother and some stocking stuffers for myself.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey I have the same chair in my cubicle at work
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:02:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Any plans on bringing one down to central va? richmond area?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:17:05 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Any plans on bringing one down to central va? richmond area?

Pleeeze? Oh, pretty, pretty, puuuh-retty pleeeeeze??????
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Semper Fi

LRT

you know he's going to want you to sit on his lap to get it
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Semper Fi

LRT

you know he's going to want you to sit on his lap to get it

You liked it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Thanks.

Been spending ALOT of time on the road while Katrina is out of town.  We just opened our Ft Lewis store.  Ft Riley opens the week after Christmas and I'm currently out scouting our next three location!

Ft Bragg, Ft Benning, and Norfolk, VA, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope,I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Here is her Chistmas Greeting.  

Hey, that's real nice. What's such a nice lady doing in such a cruddy place like Iraq?

Quoted:
Sorry,  no shop in Central VA.

Oh well, I'll just have to pop up the road to you sometime!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top