Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2004 4:40:01 PM EDT
Enjoyed my first shoot with you all, even though it was a bit warm out!

Link Posted: 6/19/2004 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like Rob brought enough water. also didn't look like alot of people at the range today.
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, Rob, is that a Ramline stock on your SKS?
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea, not too many of us!  It was funny watching one of the womenz shoot Larry's AR-10 and the recoil on every shot was moving her about 2 inches backwards on every shot!  But then again, I think she probably about  95 lbs but that didn't stop her from shooting a Garand, AR-10, and a 8mm Mauser!
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't even realize that you took my picture....  That was the first time I have ever shot a rifle.  Today was the first time I have ever shot anything.  I had fun.

Whenever you guys want to go shooting again, let me know.  I wanna try out the rifles next time.
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
The two "deer hunter" guys behind cat_aclysm (red shirt) were speaking Russian to each other and giving LarryG the evil eye for an hour. They didn't fire a single shot.

Hmm...
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a big time was had!
Hated to miss it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry I missed the fun today.  Looks like we may have a new convert.

Cat, when are you getting your first black rifle?
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Well, I figure if I put away $20 a week, I can get one in no time.    I'm sure it would freak out all of my friends.  I'd probably have to have it out for a cleaning when my college buddy visits, you know, conveniently.....  She's rather conservative, but I still think she'd flinch at the sight of a black rifle....
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The two "deer hunter" guys behind cat_aclysm (red shirt) were speaking Russian to each other and giving LarryG the evil eye for an hour. They didn't fire a single shot.

Hmm...

They looked more Yugoslavian to me, the Yugo's sound alot like Russians as their language is Slavic as is the Russians.  There is a large population of people from former Yugoslavia here in GA!

I watched them for a while, they looked like trained marksmen as what they were doing and the way they were doing it wasn't amatuerish at all!  Made me wonder if they did some time behind the trigger during the War over there!
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 7:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh, man, its too bad I was raking in the OT time pay hand over fist, cause that sure looked like fun  Hey, you guys need slings on your rifles...
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I've missed too many of these damned things lately!  Somebody hurry up and plan the next one so I can make sure I'm not working.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#13]
If you guys ever decide to hold a shoot at Trimble Bridge range I'll surely attend. CE isn't NFA friendly and from what I've heard and read the rangers at CE are on one hell of a power trip latley.

TD
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow! A few new faces to the GA Crew.......When it gets colder, I'll make it out to CE.
Until the summer's over, it's ACM indoor pistols.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Wow! A few new faces to the GA Crew.......When it gets colder, I'll make it out to CE.

~ s0ulzer0

Sissy!  
Link Posted: 6/19/2004 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

Sissy!  

Yeah, but I'm a mean sissy.

LOL!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 6/20/2004 4:19:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If you guys ever decide to hold a shoot at Trimble Bridge range I'll surely attend. CE isn't NFA friendly and from what I've heard and read the rangers at CE are on one hell of a power trip latley.

TD

Trimble Bridge range? Can you give us a location and tell us what the facilities are like?
Link Posted: 6/20/2004 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

SissyPussy!!  

there fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 6/20/2004 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

~ s0ulzer0

Pussy!  

Yeah, but I'm a mean pussy.

LOL!

~ s0ulzer0

There, that's better.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/20/2004 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Yea, not too many of us!  It was funny watching one of the womenz shoot Larry's AR-10 and the recoil on every shot was moving her about 2 inches backwards on every shot!  But then again, I think she probably about  95 lbs but that didn't stop her from shooting a Garand, AR-10, and a 8mm Mauser!

Actually she is 109 pounds.  That isn't to bad for being 7 weeks post pardom.  She loved it though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2004 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/20/2004 10:28:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow, that is a little ways past CE...sounds fun!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Treedawg,
I have some Wolf 5.56 that I have been wanting to burn through. I will "loan" it to the group if we can use it in your M-16. I can probably find some 7.62 for a little full auto fun.
Accountant
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 6:57:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I figure if I put away $20 a week, I can get one in no time.    I'm sure it would freak out all of my friends.  I'd probably have to have it out for a cleaning when my college buddy visits, you know, conveniently.....  She's rather conservative, but I still think she'd flinch at the sight of a black rifle....

Well, bring her out and we will indoctrinate her into the ways of the "evil black rifle".  I'll let her shoot the AR10 and will bring some EA15s/M15s in .223 for her to shoot.
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, bring her out and we will indoctrinate her into the ways of the "evil black rifle".  I'll let her shoot the AR10 and will bring some EA15s/M15s in .223 for her to shoot.

Bwahahahaha!!  I think the ar10 is bigger than she is, so that would be a sight to behold.

Now someone needs to edit this and make it a little bitty girl smiley being thrown backwards with each shot.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 9:16:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bwahahahaha!!  I think the ar10 is bigger than she is, so that would be a sight to behold.

Now someone needs to edit this and make it a little bitty girl smiley being thrown backwards with each shot.  

All we would really need are shots of Crystal (BRF's wife) being pushed backwards by the AR10.
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

All we would really need are shots of Crystal (BRF's wife) being pushed backwards by the AR10.

That is the worst way to spell her name.  That is how another girl spelt hers and they don't get along.  Spell it KRYSTLE she will like you much more if you do. :)
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 10:36:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't get any pics of Krystle being pushed backwards!  Next time she shoots the AR-10 I will snap a few pics!
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#29]

I have some Wolf 5.56 that I have been wanting to burn through. I will "loan" it to the group if we can use it in your M-16. I can probably find some 7.62 for a little full auto fun.

I'd prefer to stay away from the old wolf in my M-16. It doesn't seem to like it very well, but it does fine with the new polymer coated 5.56. The AK does just fine with the old wolf.

TD
Link Posted: 6/23/2004 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Regarding the place on timber bridge road...are you talking about the place thats down the gravel road just before the church.  That you can shoot a bunch of random stuff?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
<center><table width=85% border=0><tr><td width=100% class=textBody><hr height=1px color=black noshade>Quoted:
<center><table width=85% border=0><tr><td width=100% class=textBody><hr height=1px color=black noshade>Quoted:

Cat, when are you getting your first black rifle?Well, I figure if I put away $20 a week, I can get one in no time.    I'm sure it would freak out all of my friends.  I'd probably have to have it out for a cleaning when my college buddy visits, you know, conveniently.....  She's rather conservative, but I still think she'd flinch at the sight of a black rifle....

Well, bring her out and we will indoctrinate her into the ways of the "evil black rifle".  I'll let her shoot the AR10 and will bring some EA15s/M15s in .223 for her to shoot.Bwahahahaha!!  I think the ar10 is bigger than she is, so that would be a sight to behold.

Well, are you coming to the private property shoot this weekend?   And are you bringing her with you?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Well, are you coming to the private property shoot this weekend?   And are you bringing her with you?

Looks like we won't be able to make it this time, since we don't have a babysitter.    Geekdude says we don't have anything that will shoot that far, anyway, but I don't see why that matters.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#33]
That Mosin sure as hell will...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I don't know if we can get the Mosin to behave....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you can!  They are friendly and cordial rifles...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you can!  They are friendly and cordial rifles...

Are you selling Mosin's now or something? Sure sounds like you are selling something.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like we won't be able to make it this time, since we don't have a babysitter.    Geekdude says we don't have anything that will shoot that far, anyway, but I don't see why that matters.  

Heck, he usually has his wife and kids out there at the property.

Wait until you guys see the house he is building.  Freaking awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top