Coversix Jr, takes it for a spin

Valerie instructs

"Did I hit it?"

Michele on the line

MarsGuy gets a checkride

A couple of mk_ultra

A couple of CavVet's .454

"Man! That Tannerite is loud!"

Thanks to all who attended and more pics to come.

[edited for linkz and such]
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Tweak!  Dang that was fun! I forgot that it was your camera that got most of the pics and I knew you were out of town.. Still lookinng forward to the group photo though.  I don't think my wife believes me when I tell her how many people get into this kind of thing.  With that photo the proof will be in the pudding!  Damn I like pudding, and hottubs...ok that will be another story
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, here's some quicky evidence for her. Lotsa the same faces here
WA Shooters Group but fewer in number. Soon to be replaced with most recent group photo.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
sweet , brings back memories....

can't wait for the next one

t
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
And the rest of the roll, feel free to make up your own captions.

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Apone: "Aaarrrrggnn....ABSOLUTELY BADASSES!! "
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
sweet , brings back memories....

can't wait for the next one

t

Make it happen!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe there will be a northern shoot at the end of next month but I am not the POC for it and I do not know how public the planner wants to make it. I will ask tho.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 1:29:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Talked to the POC of the Granite Falls shoot, he's says it OK to publish the details here. He also says, "don't expect what you had in the forest."

So, 30AUG, in the pit outside Granite Falls so far. I'm waiting to see if he wants his addy published here as POC for more details. More later.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 7:57:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Can we do Tannerite there?  Or does he mean we won't have the REALLY fun stuff like we had in the forrest?
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Tannerite good, Val won't be there, he means that things like preparation and planning will be non existent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 3:20:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Can we do Tannerite there?

Just keep in mind that Granite Falls is appx 80yds from firing line to the backstop so really big booms might not be the greatest idea.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#12]
So packing 8 jars of tannerite into a water bottle is out of the question?
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Just keep in mind that Granite Falls is appx 80yds from firing line to the backstop

Then we're golden, that last shot of the day, the mpg'd one, was less than 50 yds.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just keep in mind that Granite Falls is appx 80yds from firing line to the backstop

Then we're golden, that last shot of the day, the mpg'd one, was less than 50 yds.

Right but remember that Granite Falls at 80yds it would put the Tannerite right at the backstop, not out in the open where the blast has 360 degrees to disperse in like Whiskeys last shot was.

Don't get me wrong I love the heck out of those Tannerite blasts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top