Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2006 3:37:37 PM EDT
I had to go to Birmingham for business and stopped by the CMP store.  I picked up a Greek M-1 Garand and 1800 rounds of Lake City 30-06. The folks there are very nice and when I was there the Armorer was walking around helping folks get the best guns.  He was measuring the barrel with guages...

They had some really nice M1917 Enfield  Eddystones.... and lots of ammo :) I may go back sometime to pick up an Enfield

FNGfromGA out

Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are the pics?  Arfcom rule 29 section 3 paragraph 7 clearly states "Thou shall not post about a new gun unless thou posts pics, or at least makes a promise to post pics."

eta: I wish I had the money right now to do the same.  I know I'll be crying when I have to pay through the nose a couple years from now for a decent Garand.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#2]
They have 1917's you say?

Any idea on condition?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top