Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/25/2003 6:32:18 AM EST

Anyone knows the #? I just moved to a different house, and need to notify the address change to them.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:50:35 AM EST

Concealed Handgun Licensing Section
Texas Department of Public Safety
P O Box 4143
Austin, Texas 78765-4143
Phone: (512) 424-7293 or (512) 424-7294
Helpline: (800) 224-5744
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:09:01 AM EST

Thanks Boomholzer.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:15:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:03:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/25/2003 5:04:03 PM EST by Gopher]
Thank you sir. I'm in the same boat myself. I'm glad it's only $25 to make the change, I was afraid it would cost a whole bunch more.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 5:37:56 AM EST
yeah I would hate to have to pay big dollars to excercise my rights.......thanks gw
Top Top