Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 3:16:22 PM EDT
Does anyone know when the next Philly NG gunshow is?  I can't remember the website that gives the dates.

thanks,
Bill
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks SS I have never seen that tacked thread before.  It didn't have anything about the Philly NG show but I seen the promoter name that I couldn't remember.

thanks,
Bill
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:47:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think when I updated the show list that promoter hadn't posted the new dates .  Looks like the next Army NationalGuard show won't be till April 1-2 . Can ya make it that long !

thanks for the dates and no I can not wait that long.  Thats why I was asking when the next show was, I was hoping it would be very soon like this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#5]
This show is pretty lame
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This show is pretty lame

it is pretty lame but I only live 10 minutes from it and they have things that I want
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top