Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2003 5:37:19 PM EDT
Does anyone else shoot the matches at Bucks County Fish&Game? I'm gonna try to get up there for the next one (they're at 0900 on the first Saturday of the month)
I usually wear a "Campstaff" baseball cap and shoot a 20" AR. Have I seen any other ARFCOMMERS up there without knowing it?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I shoot there regularly, but haven't been able to make it to a CMP match as I'm usually Taxi Dad on saturdays. Eventulally I'll manage to get a saturday free to shoot the match.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
David, the trick is to do what my dad does and get your kids to compete...
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
My kids are 10 and 12 and neither can comfortably shoot a rifle that can be used in the CMP matches  They do shoot their 22's when we go to the range.

Saturdays are softball and baseball games at the moment, other times of the year it soccer or basketball; they have a pretty full schedule.

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My kids are 10 and 12 and neither can comfortably shoot a rifle that can be used in the CMP matches hey
Saturdays are softball and baseball games at the moment, other times of the year it soccer or basketball; they have a pretty full schedule.

I’m a member of a Club that has M-1 Carbines for youngsters.  I think they might like that small shooter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top