Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2003 2:47:25 PM EDT
Well I got a phone call from the sheriffs Dept today and it sounds like they will sign my form 4 for a full auto.

Phase 2 complete....phase 1 was getting the C&R License. I figured that the signiture would be the thing to keep me out of the full auto game but it sounds like the Sheriff is ok with it.

Then just a bit later I decided to call the city P.D. to make sure there weren't any local ordinances prohibiting F.A.. I ended up speaking with an officer who told me that there weren't any local laws to worry about and that I should be good to go. Then we started talking. Seems he reads here quite a bit and we talked about "the pit" and obtaining a C&R FFL. I think I convinced him to apply for the C&R and I would venture to guess that we will one day meet out in Lapeer. Seemed like we talked for a good 15 minutes.

Pretty small world eh? Now I am off to check out some F.A. classified boards.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#1]
There are 2 nice Colt/Armalite select fire AR15's for sale on SubGuns....$16k and $13k, either one should be a good entry level gun!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Now that ,ladies and gentlemen, is comedy.

Gordie, as bad as I want a 601, I think I need to start down at the other end of the spectrum. I was kind of thinking maybe you would offer me your Smith for around $1500 or so (including the spare mags of course).

Sure wish I could be there Saturday but I will be slaving away for the greater glory of a company that doesn't seem to think a range clean up is an important thing. You guys have fun.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 9:24:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations, I will be looking forward to hearing about your first FA purchase. It should bring you great joy and happiness. I have been thinking about doing the same recently, as soon as I get a new rig, I will be looking into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top