Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 7:23:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2005 7:23:28 AM EST by arjohnson]
www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=4f6aecf0d7a1657a32b7dc41c77bb8ec&threadid=331951

The guys at GT are organizing a shoot and it probably going to happen at Greater Pgh Gun Clubwww.greaterpghgunclb.com/. I went last year and it was a very good time. Hopefully we can get some AR15 people to go also. It's supposed to go sometime in April on a Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:09:45 PM EST
Do you think that a guy with a 1911 would be welcome there? I'd hate to face an angry Glock mob.

Burl1
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:34:52 PM EST
Yeah, all I have are 1911's and AR's as well!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:13:34 PM EST
I love Grtr Pgh as a range, but I feel I must post a link to my story to show my dealings with the proprieter of Greater Pgh. There is a massive thread archived somewhere in AR15.com... maybe it can be resurrected and you can judge for yourself how Tex deals with his "brothers in arms" (hope you're a trap shooter, or look out!)

My Dealings With Tex Freund of Greater Pgh Gun Club
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:10:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By burl1:
Do you think that a guy with a 1911 would be welcome there? I'd hate to face an angry Glock mob.

Burl1

I will have about 3 or 4 1911's with me and a Glock or two. All are welcome and the shoot last year was a blast. You may see more 1911's than Glocks. I will also have a couple AR's and an AK. Just bring what you have.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:19:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By Thekatar:
I love Grtr Pgh as a range, but I feel I must post a link to my story to show my dealings with the proprieter of Greater Pgh. There is a massive thread archived somewhere in AR15.com... maybe it can be resurrected and you can judge for yourself how Tex deals with his "brothers in arms" (hope you're a trap shooter, or look out!)

My Dealings With Tex Freund of Greater Pgh Gun Club

That sounds like you got screwed over pretty good and I would feel the same way. I am going just to shoot with some good guys and have a great time, maybe you can come out and shoot and hopefully get the problem resolved. I am also not a trap shooter but I know how the majority of clubs cater to them. The club I now belong to is the same way, if you're not a trap shooter then you aren't shit, that's the impression I get. It is nice to get together with a bunch of shooters that are interested in the same thing we are, pistol and rifle shooting. Hopefully you can make it, if not I definately understand and respect that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:20:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lycanthrope:
Yeah, all I have are 1911's and AR's as well!

Perfect, you'll fit right in.
Top Top