Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2021 1:09:32 AM EDT
Does AZ state law allow non residents to carry with out a permit,  or do you have to be a resident to stay legal?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Non residents are fine to carry without a permit.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 2:22:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The Constitution doesn't care if you are a resident of AZ or AK.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't need a permit to carry open or concealed in AZ.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Awsome. Thank you.
Any insider info on Buckeye, good and bad?
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awsome. Thank you.
View Quote

The Good:
It's the western edge of the valley sprawl so open land and places to shoot are close.
Housing is less expensive than other parts of the valley but still not cheap.
Reasonable amount of stores/shopping.

The Bad:
Cattle feed lots, don't be down wind unless you can stand the smell. At some point you will be down wind.
Long commute to most areas in the valley.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does AZ state law allow non residents to carry with out a permit,  or do you have to be a resident to stay legal?
View Quote

Non resident US CITIZENS, absolutely, carry without fear, just read up on our laws, please. https://www.azleg.gov/arsDetail/?title=13 Hint - 13-3102 has MOST of what you need, but not all.
Non CITIZENS...no.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Non resident US CITIZENS, absolutely, carry without fear, just read up on our laws, please. https://www.azleg.gov/arsDetail/?title=13 Hint - 13-3102 has MOST of what you need, but not all.
Non CITIZENS...no.
View Quote

Thank you for the link.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#8]
H
Quoted:

Non CITIZENS...no.
View Quote

Great link. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Non CITIZENS...no.
View Quote

Correct they can carry open or concealed. No permit needed. It is a free state,
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Just bear in mind there are some restrictions on permitless carry that do not apply to permit holders - biggest example is that you cannot carry in an establishment licensed to serve alcohol... a permit is required (and additional rules apply).
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Awsome. Thank you.
View Quote

Lived there for 10yrs and I have a family member who is a council member. I myself worked for the city for 13yrs. The town leadership is corrupt as they come. Stay out of the police eye and attention they will flag your address if you own guns or have anything else displayed in your home that is questionable. If your every questioned or suspected in anything do yourself a favor and be smart and do not be intimidated. The city has had ongoing water issues for years that have resulted in some residents receiving very over priced bills so be careful of where you buy and try and stay on city water if possible.

The good news is they are a growing city the downside is the zoning and permits section is run like an old school take on vegas you better be in with a person or getting things done can be a real issue or costly. The desert around Buckeye used to be open to the public for hunting and shooting that ended a few years ago. On a positive not they do have a lower tax rate than some of their neighbors.

Lastly run from ANY hoa out there I have horror stories not only from myself but several people about some of the insanity they do in Buckeye.

I may have painted it negatively but sadly it is. I think if they get a new Mayor and as they grow allot of the good old boy club will fade away. Just remember its in history and old farming town and still likes to pretend that it is.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Awsome. Thank you.
View Quote

Lived there for 10yrs and I have a family member who is a council member. I myself worked for the city for 13yrs. The town leadership is corrupt as they come. Stay out of the police eye and attention they will flag your address if you own guns or have anything else displayed in your home that is questionable. If your every questioned or suspected in anything do yourself a favor and be smart and do not be intimidated. The city has had ongoing water issues for years that have resulted in some residents receiving very over priced bills so be careful of where you buy and try and stay on city water if possible.

The good news is they are a growing city the downside is the zoning and permits section is run like an old school take on vegas you better be in with a person or getting things done can be a real issue or costly. The desert around Buckeye used to be open to the public for hunting and shooting that ended a few years ago. On a positive not they do have a lower tax rate than some of their neighbors.

Lastly run from ANY hoa out there I have horror stories not only from myself but several people about some of the insanity they do in Buckeye.

I may have painted it negatively but sadly it is. I think if they get a new Mayor and as they grow allot of the good old boy club will fade away. Just remember its in history and old farming town and still likes to pretend that it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top