Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 11:06:47 AM EDT
Some slack ass put their garbage bag on the side of the dumpster yesterday since it was full...

Truck ran it over and it had a bunch of coffee grounds and shitty diapers in it Bag exploded all over that end of the parking lot.. had to pick it all up.

People are such morons...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Some slack ass put their garbage bag on the side of the dumpster yesterday since it was full...

Truck ran it over and it had a bunch of coffee grounds and shitty diapers in it Bag exploded all over that end of the parking lot.. had to pick it all up.

I have found over the years that everyone fits in the catagory. one way or another...

I guess it is part of being human.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Just for fun..

Quoted:
Some slack ass put their garbage bag on the side of the dumpster left their brass and targets all over the pit yesterday since it was already full...

Truck ran it over and it had Had to walk over  a bunch of coffee grounds and shitty diapers in it Trash, old shot up targets,brass and old shotgun hull's.   After one attempt at cleaning the place up a Bag exploded all over that end of the parking lot.. had to pick it all up again.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I do that every week with dozens of garbage bags that my neighbors and local businesses deliver to our condominiums, rather than paying for garbage pickup.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just for fun..

Quoted:
Some slack ass put their garbage bag on the side of the dumpster left their brass and targets all over the pit yesterday since it was already full...

Truck ran it over and it had Had to walk over  a bunch of coffee grounds and shitty diapers in it Trash, old shot up targets,brass and old shotgun hull's.   After one attempt at cleaning the place up a Bag exploded all over that end of the parking lot.. had to pick it all up again.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#5]
yes people suck, I like most dogs beter than most people I have met.......
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

people don't suck.  

you just said you were reasonable and responsible enough to pick up the results of someone else's under-torqued thinking.   thanks for hope in mankind dude.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I think mean people suck ass.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

people don't suck.  

you just said you were reasonable and responsible enough to pick up the results of someone else's under-torqued thinking.   thanks for hope in mankind dude.

+1

Good on you. You get a smilie face.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I think mean people suck ass.smiley.onegreatguy.net/kissass

Nah... you got it a lil wrong:

Mean people suck.  Nice people swallow.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:30:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean? Mean people suck "like poo"? And nice people swallow like this
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you mean? Mean people suck "like poo"? And nice people swallow like thissmiley.onegreatguy.net/bj3.gif

I don't think I want to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top