Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2003 8:41:44 PM EDT
Hey!  Was just told after a LONG time away from these boards that there were 'community' boards.  I love the idea and may try to visit here more often.  Anway, not sure if the topic is acceptable or not given I've not seen others with similar posts--who here is in the general vicinity of Srpingfield?  I'm talking within a good 30-45m drive from here, or local.  It's been a while since I've gotten out to the range and exercised my AR... it feels neglected.  I'd love to meet up with others in the area to get out shooting and so forth.

Oh, and CONGTRATS TO US FOR CCW!  Hope to pick up a Glock 30 here in the next month or two to carry when I get a license.
Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the board...

CZ75fan, and Hot-Lead live in the Springfield area...

may be others...

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, Cutter said it. I'm near Springfield.

Where do you shoot at? I occasionally hit Busiek off 65, but it is a good hour away from me. If I am just going handgunning, I drive an hour West to Oklahoma to the indoor range (with Class 3 rentals!).

I'd be able to hook up one of these days; my schedule is kind of funky, so I'd have to plan in advance.

BTW, I highly reccomend the drive to Columbia in November. It is a blast! The wife and I will be there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
He meant October 4th...

November shoot is canceled...

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Ooops! Brain Fart!

Yes, October.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately, I have family in town that weekend, so no drive for me.  :(

As far as where I shoot, around here I either go to Busiek (is that how you spell it) or to Pleasant Hope--about 30 minutes north of springfield.  Hopefully I can be around for another shoot sometime.  Hunting season is coming yet again, which means the silencing of the recreational shooting compared to most other times.  :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top