Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 9:05:53 PM EDT
Well I'm very sad to report that the purchase of the place didn't go through.  The family that I was buying the place did not disclose information about several leans, judgments and one mortgage. [along with back taxes owed on the place].

I am so sad about this.  It would have been perfect for me and my kids.  Its hard to know what to do next.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well I'm very sad to report that the purchase of the place didn't go through.  The family that I was buying the place did not disclose information about several leans, judgments and one mortgage. [along with back taxes owed on the place].

I am so sad about this.  It would have been perfect for me and my kids.  Its hard to know what to do next.

Patty

Just a speed bump in the road Patty.  Keep at it, something good will happen.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:51:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Lots of other good properties out that way.   I was in Condon monday and picked up one of the real estate papers.   Damn I wish I could move out there
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe this is a sign that you'll find a better place. You know, a place where they DIDN'T use the garage as a landfill. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Patty........

You'll find something, I have no doubts. If it's any consolation, when the wife and I were looking for a house we looked at over 150...(!!!) , put offers down on 5....and got out bid on them all. We just happened to stumble on the one we got. The builder was selling it after his divorce (loooooooong story I guess) it was next door to the last house we toured. He saw us with our agent standing on the driveway and shouted "Hey!!, this ones gonna be for sale too!!".......well, now I have a mortgage payment
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Patty,
I am so sorry to hear about this. If there is anything we can do, just ask. I will keep my eyes open for you!
CH
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
don't give-up.  

hit rmls.com and keep looking.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top