Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/5/2005 3:11:42 AM EDT
Let's get an early start on this so no one gets left out.

I propose a meet on Saturday, December 17th.  How does that sound?  Please post whether or not you think that's a good date.  Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 3:20:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay, just cleared it with the wife....  um, I mean, I TOLD the wench that the 17th was going to be a shooting day.  I'll be there.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#2]
17th is good for me.
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I propose a meet on Saturday, December 17th.  How does that sound?  Please post whether or not you think that's a good date.  Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

i willnot know until the wednesday before
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

didn't keep up the payments on the Miss Cleo Home Kit, eh?

Woody
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
17th?  Can't  be there.  Vacation from the 16th til 26th in Canada...  Sorry guys, but I will make the next one!!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]

ROFLMAO

Link Posted: 12/6/2005 7:15:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

smartass
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

smartass

Woody
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I will not know till last second if I can go or not. Lately I've been getting random ass call out work for Shell oil and Elpaso Oil. So if I'm not there, I'll be working.
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I will not know till last second if I can go or not. Lately I've been getting random ass call out work for Shell oil and Elpaso Oil. So if I'm not there, I'll be working.

Step 1:  Turn phone off
Step 2:  Have a blast shooting
Step 3:  Turn stupid piece of crap broken phone in.  

FWIW, I'm on call every 3rd week, so I feel your pain....

Woody
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

is that something like a booty call?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Have we set a time yet?

Woody
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Have we set a time yet?

Woody

Nope.  Wanna try for a little earlier this time?
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have we set a time yet?

Woody

Say 10-ish?

Woody
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have we set a time yet?

Woody

Say 10-ish?

Woody

Sounds good to me.  I would like to have some kind of food this time.  We could meet at 10 and have lunch around noon or 1.  Whatcha think?

On a different note, we need to make sure Bill knows about the fund the NRA has for it's clubs that sustained Katrina damage.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sounds good to me.  I would like to have some kind of food this time.  We could meet at 10 and have lunch around noon or 1.  Whatcha think?

On a different note, we need to make sure Bill knows about the fund the NRA has for it's clubs that sustained Katrina damage.

I will check this weekend and see if the grill in my garage works.  If so, we will be set.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will check this weekend and see if the grill in my garage works.  If so, we will be set.

Woody

i will get a new grill sometime ..but damn 10?...hell i dont get off till 4 am
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

i will get a new grill sometime ..but damn 10?...hell i dont get off till 4 am

Get some sleep and come out when you can.  I'll be there for most of the day.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Sounds good if I can make it back from T-town on Friday evening.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Sounds good if I can make it back from T-town on Friday evening.

Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys finally picked a non-drill weekend!!!!!!!!!  I'll be there at 1pm after work.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You guys finally picked a non-drill weekend!!!!!!!!!  I'll be there at 1pm after work.

Damn, how did we mess that up?      

Woody
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#23]
I'll show up for a while (working on a big contract, so they may call me in...). btw, not to hijack the thread, but I can't get ahold of anyone in regards to a key. No one seems to be answering their phones. Ideas?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'll show up for a while (working on a big contract, so they may call me in...). btw, not to hijack the thread, but I can't get ahold of anyone in regards to a key. No one seems to be answering their phones. Ideas?

There's a chance that Bill will be out there if you can be there in the morning.  Bring your $$$ with you and maybe you can get the paperwork done.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:06:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a chance that Bill will be out there if you can be there in the morning.  Bring your $$$ with you and maybe you can get the paperwork done.

Woody[/quote

bill is usually there at 8am on fri sat and sundays  if you call and its busy then he or one of his grandkids are online
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Woody[/quote

bill is usually there at 8am on fri sat and sundays  if you call and its busy then he or one of his grandkids are online

I'm cpomming from New Orleans, I would hate to drive all the way there and be locked out. I'll go if there is a 100% garantee that I can the paperwork done and get in.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Guarantee that you can get in... YES.

No one can guarantee that Bill will be there... We are not Bill....

He's usually there early in the AM on weekends.

I know he does have a new cell # posted on the bulletin board out at the range... that may be why you're having trouble catching him on the phone..

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Guarantee that you can get in... YES.

No one can guarantee that Bill will be there... We are not Bill....

He's usually there early in the AM on weekends.

I know he does have a new cell # posted on the bulletin board out at the range... that may be why you're having trouble catching him on the phone..

But with no Bill, will I still be able to shoot without paperwork?
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Have the roofs been fixed yet?  I see its supposed to rain Saturday and the family wants to come and shoot too.  Someone please be there with a suppressor.  I have to try to justify to my wife the $$$ i just spent for 3 of them.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

But with no Bill, will I still be able to shoot without paperwork?

If you are asking about this Saturday, absolutely.  There will be plenty of us there.

If you are asking about any other time?  Who knows?  You will be at the mercy of whoever happens to be there, if anyone is.  As soon as you get a key, though, it's all good.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Have the roofs been fixed yet?  I see its supposed to rain Saturday and the family wants to come and shoot too.  Someone please be there with a suppressor.  I have to try to justify to my wife the $$$ i just spent for 3 of them.  

I think I'll be able to accommodate you on the suppressor part.  As far as rain goes, the last I heard it had been bumped out to Saturday night.  But it's all a guess.....

Woody
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#32]
**WHEW**

Just dodged a bullet (not the literal kind).  Thought the wife was gonna need me to watch the younger daughter while she and the older went to some pre-production gig at the Nutcracker.  That would have sucked, and I can just imaging the jokes that would have gone around after that became public knowledge.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
**WHEW**

Just dodged a bullet (not the literal kind).  Thought the wife was gonna need me to watch the younger daughter while she and the older went to some pre-production gig at the Nutcracker.  That would have sucked, and I can just imaging the jokes that would have gone around after that became public knowledge.

Woody

damn lucky i belive
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:56:09 PM EDT
[#34]
The weather forecast for Saturday looks worse every time I check it.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:08:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Here's the latest from The Weather Channel:

Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High around 50F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Suddenly Sunday is looking better, but I know kaferhaus can't be there then....

Woody
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:30:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Here's the latest from The Weather Channel:

Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High around 50F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Suddenly Sunday is looking better, but I know kaferhaus can't be there then....

Woody

I hate it for him, but it's not going to be much fun shooting in cold, rainy weather with most of the cover still missing from Katrina.  I think we should bump it to Sunday.  Will we lose a bunch of people by doing that?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:37:52 AM EDT
[#37]
I vote for Sunday as well.

For those who were wondering about being able to join, I have no idea if Bill will be there on Sunday.

Woody
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I vote for Sunday as well.

For those who were wondering about being able to join, I have no idea if Bill will be there on Sunday.

Woody

The next time one of us sees Bill, we really need to discuss with him how to make it easier for people to join.

Oh well, I'm heading to bed.  Working late tonight.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:47:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Sunday works for me too, it will still be about 12:30 or 1 before i can get there.  Working until 12 all weekend.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:08:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Synday is kind of iffy for me. If I show then I'm there, no promises.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Just got off the phone with Mr. Zettler; he said he would be at the range until noon tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Just got off the phone with Mr. Zettler; he said he would be at the range until noon tomorrow.

Cool.  You gonna join us on Sunday for the shoot?

Woody
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#43]

i should be there sunday...what time?.... also ..woody did you get my im about teflon coating your silencer? i also have gun kote...both are matte black
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

i should be there sunday...what time?.... also ..woody did you get my im about teflon coating your silencer? i also have gun kote...both are matte black

I no got no stinkin' IMs from you.  I'm going to take it to the manufacturer and make him do something about it.  For the $$$ I spent, along with what I'm going to drop, along with the 4 other suppressors that people have either ordered or are in the process of ordering because of my recommendations, he owes me a decent finish on it.

Noonish on Sunday?

Woody
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Woody

Can't make Sunday. Attending church, and then the extended "family" is coming in... have
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

Can't make Sunday. Attending church, and then the extended "family" is coming in...

I'll just have to get in some range time tomorrow. Don't know why yall are so worried about a little cold rain, lived in Seattle for 2 years and it never killed me.

Unfortunately, there is a limited area of cover now thanks to Katrina.  I don't want my weapons or gear getting wet.  I don't mind getting wet.  Just not my stuff.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:28:46 AM EDT
[#47]
If it's too wet/cold to golf then I'll be there.

It'll have to be awful wet and cold though!

Anyone need a Mig/Gas welder??  I'm looking for trades or cash.  NEED a quality bolt action 22 or most anything else... hehehe

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:18:54 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Anyone need a Mig/Gas welder??  I'm looking for trades or cash.  NEED a quality bolt action 22 or most anything else... hehehe

Woody
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#49]
LOL

That's a private joke between Woody and me...

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
LOL

That's a private joke between Woody and me...

still have a lathe? may get you to turn a barell for me
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top