Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 9:36:27 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I'm in need of a little help.

Does anyone have any extra gas rings for sale?
I wish I would have known while the gunshow was going on.

While cleaning my tuber,  I noticed that one of them was kinda bent out and sheared off.  So I pulled them off.

I'm going shooting this Saturday with my buddies and would like to make sure I can shoot that AR.

If no one has any extra for sale, does anyone know where I could get some at a resonable price?  I think AF might have those DPMS blaster packs, extra spare parts might not be a bad idea.

Otherwise I'm gonna call DPMS and see if I can just drive up there and pick some stuff up.

TIA
Jake
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Jake, DPMS has their 3 gun match on Sat. & Sun., so worst case, maybe you could go up to DelTone early Sat. & pick up the parts that you need.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I forgot about that.  I wanted to go to that,  but I'm not sure about Sunday.

Early, me, and Saturday morning don't mix. LOL

I'm going up past Hinkley to shoot,  so going to St Cloud right before could set me back a bit.

I wonder if I could go up there Friday...
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
i have 4 dpms ones ill let go for 3.00 as that is what they list for in the book. send it to me paypal and ill drop them in the mail tommorrow. Aren
paypal is [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey dsspro do you happen to be in the Twin Cities area?
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
minneapolis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top