Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 10:48:03 PM EDT
So gang  what is your take on this fiasco?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Papa Pilgrim?  Pedophile pervert properly imprisoned permanently preferably.  

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#2]
YOu simply can not do your daughter the way he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30 Counts of rape and sexual assault.  It was not an oops late one night after drinking yourself under the table.  The guy is a want-a-be-caveman.      
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If he did what they are saying he did then he is one more reason the death penalty needs to be reinstated in Alaska.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#4]
My guess is that there will be more to come.  He had like 8 daughters, I can't believe he only abused one of them over the years.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]
30 counts against him , 8 daughters,  theres more coming , and where was mom during all this ? It`s a sad day when everyone looks the other way
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Personaly  I  pegged the dude as  seriously tweeked  when  the  articles first  started to  hit the papers about them not comeing  down from the mountain  .

So how do  you think  all of  those people  feel about now  that helped them  stay  up  ther  a few  years back?

Oh and  Alaskagrown .  Death is  to good for  him .
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#7]

[Death is to good for him .

Let him thump his bible in general pop.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

[Death is to good for him .

Let him thump his bible in general pop.

If all goes well this week, I'll be seeing him at my new job..
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Congrats on the new job.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 1:05:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey
congrats on the job

May it suit you well
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Oh and  Alaskagrown .  Death is  to good for  him .

Yes but anything else that would be appropriate has been ruled cruel and unusual.

Yekimak - congrats on the new job!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#12]
All in the Family. They brought part of there lifestyle with them from the hippie commune they came from down in America. Instead of making babies for Jesus they were doing it for permenent fund checks.  They also had a habit of emptying all the stores for the needy and starting massive begathons that a lot of good people got roped into. I could set on my ass and whine about the Park Service not letting me drive my Argo on park lands to bring supplies in and sponser begathons as well but have used other options. They give real bush rats a bad name.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#13]
It isn't set in stone yet.  Just gotta get through the psyche stuff.  

*twitch*"bastards!"*Twitch*"Microchip in my butt!"*"Hillary in 2008!".

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
All in the Family. They brought part of there lifestyle with them from the hippie commune they came from down in America. Instead of making babies for Jesus they were doing it for permenent fund checks.  They also had a habit of emptying all the stores for the needy and starting massive begathons that a lot of good people got roped into. I could set on my ass and whine about the Park Service not letting me drive my Argo on park lands to bring supplies in and sponser begathons as well but have used other options. They give real bush rats a bad name.

I recall reading that they purchased the property using the family's 18 PFDs with an agreement to use future PFDs for annual payments...
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:09:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Just gotta get through the psyche stuff

Are you using the shrink out of Kenai?  I can't remember his name, though I have heard he does all of the corrections exams.

Decent guy, should be no problem
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#16]
yup, shrink in Kenai...thompson I think.  Should hear this week.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
yup, shrink in Kenai...thompson I think.  Should hear this week.

He was pretty cool, lot less stressful than I had expected.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top